Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World - Ch. 87

Double-page supporter
Ooooh yeah.... that's it. Gimme my dose of dem trash manga/manhua/manwha
That's the shit.

Dex-chan lover
Half a year and we get to see huge improvement, huh? Here's hoping for a good ol time skip then

at least the author adressed the problem so many readers apparently have, why he just doesnt "train more instead of fucking around" (I myself have a problem with this statement, like how killing and/or maiming without coming to an agreement doesnt solve the problem). He literally cant advance quickly enough, because actual major powers in this world are acting against him, they arent weak, the MC just isnt strong enough yet and cultivating takes a long-ass time, thats also why in so many WN, it also increases the lifespan

@Kolderen: Agree. Moreover, he has no suitable martial formulas to cultivate because the ones in this reverse world require the men to be castrated. As a fellow man, I also never want to be an eunuch. Even so, a tons of people still complain how weak he is. I wonder why they should just stick with other manhua with bad ass male protagonists (Truthfully, they are everywhere) instead of coming here to talk shit all the time.

I wonder why no one is annoyed at MC's sister, cuz MC can't cultivate to become strong due to how that world works, so he needs a new way to cultivate but suddenly his sister got into a trouble again and this time the enemies are too strong for the MC.

Dex-chan lover
@Hentai-kun It doesn't affect him personally. Surely you have noticed he is already more powerful than most martial artists of that world. It's only the real powerhouses, the heads of the great families, and such who can beat him. He studied the differences in that reverse world only because he was told his medicines tend to be poisons and possibly simply because he was academically interested. I still hope he would also develop and sell safer cultivation techniques for men to change that world for the better. We have seen he's disgusted by the weak and cowardly men, so he might indeed do it just for the heck of it.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kolderen
Say what you will but you got to admit we see him fucking around way more than we see him training ;p
Then again, seeing him training is not as fun as seeing him fucking around XD

Dex-chan lover
love how he keeps fucking around
even after losing constantly and having to resort to cheap parlor tricks
like that pill he used to enhance his strength, i believe he's used it twice now
or getting a gun with specialized bullets in em (rendered useless the minute it was put to work)
its a real big shame that he isn't held responsible all that much for his actions
when he was having Hua Hua investigate i felt the situation was dire which was why Chenxi coming on to him and disturbing the flow of the investigation felt annoying (even if its not necessarily her fault)
and it made sense the MC got pissed and kicked her out
end result? he fracks her anyways and everything turns out juuuuuust fine in spite of that
one must wonder how he become an immortal swordsman in the first place?
can't help but scratch my head

Dex-chan lover
MC should thoroughly discipline his sister. His parents are retards.

@MolaCola I feel like he never intended to use the gun. The only important part was the bullet. With the mark on it, he showed (withouth the need to explain things, which could fail) that he is not some dipsht from a useless family (I know his family is somewhat big from a part, but it doesn't mean that he is in the least important) but someone who has connections to high-ups. And you can't just toss a bullet to your enemy. The gun was "just a messenger" in this case.
Also, killing her would cause a commotion, which is not ideal for him, when his sister is targeted.

Users who are viewing this thread