Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World - Ch. 92

Fed-Kun's army
Ah! Wait yeah, MC right, in the reverse world something like that would caught a guy off guard atleast, a guy who wasn't probably not ruthless,guess this bitch is.

Dex-chan lover
LOL ... his mouth keeps writing checks that his ass can't cash. I can understand having a hard mouth if you can back it up but he knows that at the current time he can't beat these women (not saying he won't in the future). Why be a smart-ass if you know they are going to either a) Beat your ass, b) Rape your ass or in a worst-case scenario c) Beat THEN Rape your ass. At least be smart enough to play along with the rules of this world until you get to a point where the rules won't apply because at that time you can hold your own.

Dex-chan lover
so she one of these guys that can fuck but are weak to kisses and smooches, how cute

Seriously if the story doesn’t stop jumping from thing to thing that doesn’t have even resolve any of the multiple existing issues plus the MC needing a major power increase this one is only going to spiral downhill. We already had enough new characters showing he needs to grow now ever new one beats him up which seems to lead to a fetch quest rinse and repeat lol. Also Hua Hua is for sure best girl by far.

Dex-chan lover
I like the story but I need to say that the pacing is really awful! 73 chapter and the fourth girl in the cover appears, 73! This is how a lot of Chinese comics become “lost”... The are not objective at all, they go all the way and waste time in subplots and stuff that most of the time don’t add to the main plot... Seeing how this stuff is going, this comic here is 200, 300 chapter+

I don’t know cultivators could use Force Choke!!

*Begins furious cultivation*

Users who are viewing this thread