Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World

@tekett yeah, but it's noticeable when men in our world "act weak". People comment on it. Like when the hacker character was introduced the author made a point of highlighting that she wasn't a "typical" female in that world.

But a lot of the more recent characters are acting even girlier and it's just passed over. Worse, some of the characters already introduced have totally changed. Like a girl who was introduced as this super-macho playboy equivalent is acting coy and girly now? Makes no sense.

Or like earlier on, when the MC would flirt with girls and make suggestive comments, instead of getting shy and embarrased, they'd response like dudes from our world would respond to a hot girl hitting on him. Which was the opposite reaction the MC expected, and thus was the funny part of the reverse world premise. But now they just respond like typical girls, so it's like he's not even in a reverse world at all.

Hello people i have something to say about this history if u guys wanna read, first if u guys want harem this history will get way frustrating later, why? In the toon page we get 4 girls in the cape yes? So... This history u can say we got "school arc"(scholl per se dont really matter but when the school ends this arc will also end) u get the next arc that i didnt manage to read, but i did manage to read the arc after, what we got?(without spoiler), mc rejects womens(i wont say who) and he kinda dont want womens anymore(yeah the story changes alot) there is this women who marry him then out nowhere she isnt.... Then he want her to marry him, then later he wants her to find a man to marry( i didnt read the role novel) but it changes so much.... From a guy who get womens to guy who rejects womens( why? Ofc too many enemies) but.....cmon from what i read even the last page in the story doenst explain who he ends up with and if he end with more than one or not, if anyone can spoil this part for me, i only read it for the romance( and this element get taken away)

if you want a good story dont WAThc this xD is just comedy and the mc changes from whore to alpha then beta prety fast

DUPERhero bro i meant that the story will lose that feeling later, its not like there is 0 romance later but after "that arc" the history will change and ofc that "end" , let me give an example x girl loses her memory and the story will end like that(author just make some plots likr that and he doenst even talk about the girls later after they lost their use)

where could i find literally anything about the artist author or company that would have made this? i understand it was cancelled but theres no info here for who even came up with it. searching that alt name gets me nothing and so does the english name.

would have been curious to read this, sad.

It’s mind blowing that really awesome manga/manhwa/manhua are stalled or just plain stopped for YEARS.
While shit like this gets updated way 2 freaking often. Seriously! This world is up side down I will tell u that.
There’s soooo many trash like this online. This, Shit like this, is the definition of really bad taste!

I have been enjoying this but sometimes I feel that the Role Reversal theme is dropped for a 'normal' state of roles. In Ch41 the Father is demanding Money for gambling, threatening to sell Huahua's body for money...
This feels like its something that you would see in a male centric world which was spos to be the opposite. Donno, just feels off every now and then where the Role Reversal is swapped back.

@controversial, nah this 110 was out mid july. this sites behind some others. I read it on another site which is upt o 114, so i though t i was seeing shit as well.

@AUSGrizzly you know that adult males aren't the only ones that sell their children to make money, adult females also sell their children. People tend to forgot about today's society, males can be feminine or masculine, females can be masculine or feminine. Everyone is different on the outside but everyone is the same on the inside. I just lost the point I had.

Didn't that bitch give him some date rape drug with that water she gave him? Why is he so friendly with her?

It feels like the author is trying his best to convince us this a matrimonial world but fails hardly, every time something happens where there is gender prejudice author will always point out to what the norm is in this world like we don't understand reverse world. Even things that are man centric sometimes show up for no reason when we are supposed to be in a woman centric world

I wonder if there are any Manga/Manhua/Manhwa with an MC as Alpha as this guy regarding women
actively pursuing and screwing all the girls he likes and openly too
🤔

Users who are viewing this thread