Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World

Wait wait the discordless mudafaka will join the discord? What kind offer they bought to let this discordless mudafaka join?

It has a promising and intresting start.
I read around 85 chapters, its not worth the time.
A world full of dominant women, turnes out all they really want is a strong and dominant man that turnes them all into a troph harem.

Skip it unless you like plot armour and dumb harem stuff.

I've been wondering about this story. In his world, this guy became so powerful that he literally transcended to another realm of existence, where he spent 300 years getting even stronger. Then he was going to go to an even higher realm, and accidentally went to an alternate version of his original world instead. Ok, that's all fine, but where did all that power of his go? There would be plenty of ways to keep that story point and still make an interesting story around it, but the author is definitely trying to make him a pathetic hero, while still clinging to the sexy harem full of girls route. Not to mention the ridiculous over-exaggeration of the male/female relations. I often wonder if the author of this isn't anti-male, because in this story, every single female in the world is a horny, predatory, power hungry animal; and let's not forget that this world is the reverse of the "real world", meaning every MAN in the world must be a horny, predatory, power hungry animal. I'm not going to get into a political argument, but I don't know how much more of this I'll be going to read.

people being like "where is the power he gathered for 300 years!?!?" bruh he reincarnated into a weak as body, how is he supposed to have power

Dex-chan lover
Do you know what i like ? I like how that ending asking join to discord hahahahaha~

How to make a chinese manga?
1. use these words for your title:
Immortal, Rebirth / Reborn, cultivation / cultivator, wechat, strongest, greatest, peerless, CEO, Godly / God / Master.

2. and how about the cover?
f*ck off, just draw a male MC surrounded by busty women

3. ???

4. profit...

Imagine making a discord for the discordless .
You guys should make an original Manga about forcing people to join your discord, maybe something like Joining Discord in 100 days?
@MCITGAMER

Honestly I think the modern day setting doesn't mesh well with the harem concept. You can see it in the drama aspects of the story, modern day sentiments keep getting in the way of the relationships so it just ends up getting stuck like that. or maybe the drama created here is better? who knows.

Wait could of swore that the mother liked her? Also remember when she was confident? What ever happened to that?

As we have approached chapter 92 I would like to take a moment to remind everyone, someone on the team translating this has literally made the discord skit on every single one of the 92 chapters, that is some dedication lol

I'm looking at the position of these women on the cover and I'm wondering if their positions are indicative of their position in his heart and life.
It looks like the most powerful one will end up being his devoted servant or slave while the others are his true lovers.

Me running from "discord join" ads...

HtCsv9tN5gECjvrm8

Users who are viewing this thread