Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World

Chapter 77 and the MC has forgotten who he is and is indistinguishable from the native manwhores.

started out pretty legit but it's focusing too much on his relationship with the girls and not enough on some actual action, it's just boring at this point.

Fed-Kun's army
As of chapter 82, I'm dropping this.
This story is just follows the same formula:
Have sex with the women he already defeated/conquered >> Get defeated by a more powerful woman >> get raped by said woman >> profit? >> rinse and repeat.

I knew the story was bad since the beginning, but I always though of it as potato chips; bad for your body but tasty and easy to consume. Yet if you just keep eating potato chips without a side of coke or water (a.k.a the plot), then you will eventually get tired of it.

The MC was supposed to be an expert swordsman who cultivated for 300 years. Yet somehow he lost all his sword techniques the moment arrived into this world and is getting beaten left and right. What did he do for those 300 years? use the sword as a fucking dildo or what?

As for the "harem", there are actually only two characters, Hua Hua and the rest. The rest all are carbon copies of each other but with different names and cultivation levels.

Aggregator gang
When you can translate properly, only THEN can you make your activist stance about sniping. All this is doing is making us aware of you and staying aware from your posts. You're not wrong about buying raws to support the artist, but not everyone can read Chinese so it's a waste of money. I'd rather give my money to groups who can translate over an activist with poor skills and nothing else to show for it.

Fed-Kun's army
state of the MC right now:

"All I have is a big mouth and a pair of none existend balls, I just left my muscles in the other world so im still a big shot right?"

This is a cultivation story where the MC is supposed to become totally overpowered right?

Immortal this, Immortal that... cultivation this, cultivation that... the strongest..., typical chinese manga title

at first it fun or entertaining for me. but as the story progress the MC goes on suicide mission and using the power of plot armor to not die. th with that. 😑

Edit: This should have "Shounen" genre

Users who are viewing this thread