Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World

Not caught up yet but i gotta say props to the mc/author. None of that "i dont want this harem of hot bitches, gonna act all oblivious or unable to choose for 600 chapters". Boy goes in and sexes best girl the moment he gets horny. G to the fucking G.

Yeah, I don't normally support date-rape, and srill don't, but this is a fucking fantasy book where the mc is retarded af. Please, pick all of them, or just one ffs

Let me guess, MC gets/starts with OP powers relative to everyone else, quickly obtains a 10/10 love interest which expands into a harem, all the girls remain madly in love with the MC forever even though he shows zero interest in them, all the villains are badly written and kick puppies for fun and every arc is the MC basically making girls wet as more and more girls throw themselves at him.

How close am I?

@Question2 close but not completely
he shows interest in those girls and he slowly builds up his power and it starts of with him being almost raped by some women and he just wants to go back to his original world. The story still hasn’t shown what happen at the end but one thing to point out is that I don’t believe the villains are badly written like the starting ones are all the regular ones used in every manga but the new people about to show up seem interesting to say the least I would ask you to try it to see if you like it as you may have a different manga taste but checking it out won’t hurt.
🙂🙂

Contributor
orcsword.png

Dex-chan lover
4th girl spotted on chapter 75. She's another asshole (like black haired gal) lol.

Y’all ever wonder why it’s only ever these types of stories with China? Like, name a slice of life Manhua. I’ll bloody wait. There’s like 3 genres in Chinese literature - Martial arts and harems, Dramas, and the ones where the protagonist goes world hopping into different universes every 5 chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread