Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World

This is some of that goooooood wuxiatrash, i have read way to many clich'e ones so this was a nice change of pace.

This one was a hard fail in my view, which sucks because the premise was really cool.

No details, but essentially the MC just got extremely lazy and got pushed around by everyone else without planning any countermeasures.

I'm fine with weak characters up against adversity, but I can't stand it when they don't even bother to try to improve.

If... U guys think he is a alpha male u guys are wrong...
First he does actually look like one then he will abandon his womens and leave, then come back on the day 1 of them is going to get married and after dumpso(yes he will reject all of them no matter if he had s** or not and will only accept the women whom had experience with other people on bed other females lead he says he will only be with her, then after he comes back again he ask her to take his child and marry another man, yeah he keeps jumping from having women to not having womens, even later on the history one of the girl lose her memories(history ends with her without memory also one of the other new women mc get sleeps with him then leave saying that she cant accept sharing her men with other womens, if he wants to find her he can... Somenthinf like that, then after some fights and plots history ends talking only about his family, sister mother father his best friend and a women(from villain family who got spared surnamed tang) i didnt read all the story because the raws got the history very strange and after that mc changes all the time, so i couldnt accept this change from alpha to a guy who try to get ntred(proabably hr tought he couldnt keep his baby and women safe but even so... Think this before u do them.....

If you guys are looking for something similar to this manhua, the closest thing would be Powerful Juvenile King.

Dex-chan lover
Other group on other site managed to release up to 130+ chapters, albeit with shitty translation quality. Here I am still hoping to read the better version with discord jokes being the half of the true entertainment source of this manhua.

Now let's talk about the content itself. It seems the plot is going further from the main goal of the mc. IIRC the mc wanted to leave that reversed world so badly, he needed to recultivate himself to do that. But then he got sidetracked and is building his own harem in this world instead. I dunno what the author tried to achieve here. It's like... what was the point of him doing all those things? He even got involved into the underworld on national scale.

Dex-chan lover
The translator group should change their name from NONSTOP SCAN into STOPPED OCCASIONALLY SCAN.

Little spoiler but not really. The story later just all restarts and MC becomes useless again and loses all his girls. So meh keep reading if you want.

Dex-chan lover
So it's time to drop. I can understand the reluctantcy of the group to keep translating this manhua.

Group Leader
chinese communist party propaganda watch yourselves brothers, never bow down to xinnie the pooh

The only satisfying ending would be for the MC to lose his balls. The dude is incredibly annoying. All the other characters are not far behind.
Also, this is how a cultivator looks like
Farmall_C_cultivator.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread