Immortality - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Depending on your country, if you suddenly receive a huge amount of money the origin of which you can't explain, you might be in deep shit. It would be suspected to be money laundering, compensation for espionage, terrorism support, or other such activity. You could tell them you got it from the Devil, but the officials would still want to know exactly why Apple paid you an astronomical sum of money with no contract documents you could show for it. But then again, it would all depend on your country of residence. If you live in Switzerland, someone might suspect a computer error if you suddenly got billions on your bank account when you had just an average amount before, but after checking there was no bug, that would be it. Maybe Japan is the same.

Fed-Kun's army
Depending on your country, if you suddenly receive a huge amount of money the origin of which you can't explain, you might be in deep shit. It would be suspected to be money laundering, compensation for espionage, terrorism support, or other such activity. You could tell them you got it from the Devil, but the officials would still want to know exactly why Apple paid you an astronomical sum of money with no contract documents you could show for it. But then again, it would all depend on your country of residence. If you live in Switzerland, someone might suspect a computer error if you suddenly got billions on your bank account when you had just an average amount before, but after checking there was no bug, that would be it. Maybe Japan is the same.
How about... i got ton of cash in safety box, then transfer into my banking account little by little? :huh:

Aggregator gang
How about... i got ton of cash in safety box, then transfer into my banking account little by little? :huh:
Then it will take you a few century because there is also a limit on how much you can put in your account. Anyway unless you put like 500 dollars each time with a good chunk of time separating each transaction you will still be under suspicion.
But then you got the money from a devil, he will have a way to make it legal.

I'm not a fed officer, but I'm pretty sure that so long as you pay the IRS that as taxable income, they won't go after your ass.

Can someone correct me on this? This is as far as my knowledge goes in regards to 3-letter agencies

Dex-chan lover
Now, we need to find ways to replicate the elixir. Distribute it to potential clients, and make our infinites a bigger infinites.
📈

Dex-chan lover
But then you got the money from a devil, he will have a way to make it legal.
Probably, but would a devil do it? The only valid advice for making a deal with the devil is not to do it. In such deals the devil always wins, no matter how it might look like in the beginning. It would rather suit the devil's evil general agenda if you got into deep trouble and then lost all the wealth to boot. That might turn you into a bitter, vengeful person who would attack the government, causing destruction and finally your own death. The devil would then be there to collect your tainted soul.

Dex-chan lover
Shu tcho goofy ass up

Users who are viewing this thread