Imokusa Reijou desu ga Akuyaku Reisoku wo Tasuketara Kiniiraremashita - Ch. 20 - Unfashionable Lady and Little Brother’s Tights

Dex-chan lover
Such a splendid overreaction. The kid disappears so naturally, the daughter they despise must be responsible.

I hope kiddo redeems himself, he deserves better than their abusive parents.
Idk, kinda hope they send him back. Or when the two rainbow goblins show up hand him over and say gtfo, he came here himself, we aren't liable. Remember, he was also abusive towards her. But considering how they flip flop and forgive so easily, I kinda doubt it. He'll probably be taken in and get a bit of a makeover.

Last edited:
who was that guy with the pegasus again?
He kinda looks like the merchant that bought stuff in their territory.
Perhaps associated with the good prince.

Ch. 9 the guy I'm thinking of was introduced as "Bell a Trader"

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update! great chapter... now what does happen to boy here

Dex-chan lover
Remember, he was also abusive towards her.
He's a brainwashed kid who's just immitating what his parents are doing and following what the servants praised him for, boy got no real bad bone in him and didn't do anything out of actual malice.

Boy deserves a second chance.

Such a splendid overreaction. The kid disappears so naturally, the daughter they despise must be responsible.
She's part monster tamer and part wizard. She looks like she couldn't hurt a fly but is more dangerous than that.
The problem with that theory is motive - she has no plausible reason to kidnap him.

Users who are viewing this thread