Imokusa Reijou desu ga Akuyaku Reisoku wo Tasuketara Kiniiraremashita - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
also on page 22,
based on the context, I think the "Didn't they hear me" should be translated as "I didn't hear this"
as in "it is different from what I heard"

with the "くわっ" included, then it'll be "Damn, I didn't hear that"

Dex-chan lover
hmm i wonder if her Material Enchantment will come up here, i would lol if the answer is just using her magic on the seedling and make it stronger

Dex-chan lover
This is adorable and refreshing tbh, I thought tony was going to be an asshole for a second there but turns out hes just a lil disgruntled, also love how chill agnes and nazel are so far

Dex-chan lover
I can't say I'm happy he wanted to test them in that way, but it backfired beautifully~ ^w^

Dex-chan lover
So far I'm loving people's reaction to our FL being this beautiful.

You expected a potato? Too bad, you got a gemstone instead!

Dex-chan lover
hmm i wonder if her Material Enchantment will come up here, i would lol if the answer is just using her magic on the seedling and make it stronger
Just use the magic on the soil to make it a better type of soil, that can more easily retain nutrients and stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Poor girl, not as if being unattractive or bad at fashion makes you a bad person. :( I hope the ML latches on to her enough so she stops thinking about leaving when "he finds his true love".

Contributor
I can't say I really love how people like Tony and the ML's brother have an immediate about-face when they meet the FL, not because they realize she's actually a really great person, but because they thought she was ugly but she's actually pretty. It's so disgustingly shallow, like it would be okay to hate her no matter what her personality is like if she wasn't pretty.

I'm hoping this pattern won't continue, I'm already sick of it. At least that guy who's worried about the soil didn't shittalk her and said that that's not how you talk about a lady, so hopefully he'll judge her for who she is as a person and not just be taken in by her appearance.

Dex-chan lover
I can't say I really love how people like Tony and the ML's brother have an immediate about-face when they meet the FL, not because they realize she's actually a really great person, but because they thought she was ugly but she's actually pretty. It's so disgustingly shallow, like it would be okay to hate her no matter what her personality is like if she wasn't pretty.

I'm hoping this pattern won't continue, I'm already sick of it. At least that guy who's worried about the soil didn't shittalk her and said that that's not how you talk about a lady, so hopefully he'll judge her for who she is as a person and not just be taken in by her appearance.
Honestly, it is sad how many humans are legit shallow as shit. It is often obvious in otome genre comments lol. Or really any ecchi harem lol

Dex-chan lover
Im so glad this series isnt a shoehorned in isekai. Too many would.

I'm not really suprised, she has a lifelong rep and rumors of not just ugly but useless so its understandable people meet her post exiled and are shock pikachud the person they always heard/saw is infact a hottie.

Users who are viewing this thread