Imokusa Reijou desu ga Akuyaku Reisoku wo Tasuketara Kiniiraremashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.5 - I'm a Frontier Executive Officer, But When I Got Home, My Ti…

Dex-chan lover
what? kelly can read mind / emotion toward her?

then she supposedly know that the fmc brother fall in love with her at the end of the WN, even tough she still work like usual

Dex-chan lover
He has such a perfect ar ara milf at home and has only 2 kids? Now this is the most fantasy element of the whole series! Or maybe that isn't the tiredness from over-working that's afflicting him but being sucked dry?

Dex-chan lover
He has such a perfect ar ara milf at home and has only 2 kids? Now this is the most fantasy element of the whole series! Or maybe that isn't the tiredness from over-working that's afflicting him but being sucked dry?
Hello again! Allow me to point out 2 reasons why him having 2 children is actually impressive:

1. the territory was going through a famine until the MC couple got there. And yet this madlad managed to raise 2 healthy kids that are already a few years old;

2. My man is actually sickly. He has a ridiculously weak constitution to the point of falling over after an hour or so of walking. And that's in a setting where he is forced to exercise. And yet... he made 2 kids. Close in age. During a famine.

Yeah, Henry is the GOAT.

Users who are viewing this thread