Imori 201 - Vol. 5 Ch. 34 - The exam result is?

Dex-chan lover
Damn so long since the last update I forgot about how they met/know some of these characters, especially the guy? When the hell dis he first show up.... anyway I was really hoping he passed this time, by this point him failing is just for stretching the manga out
Oh well hopefully romantic developments happen at least

Dex-chan lover
ALSO to the new translator/team, you’re the best ! I really hope you continue with this ~

I'm going to have to re-read this. I have no idea what is going on anymore or who anyone is.

So he didn't pass, weird being that there is only like 6 chapters left, you'd think he'd pass

Wow... I honestly didn't know this series was on hiatus (on TL side). Took me more than a year to realize it, and I also almost forgot what this series about.

Good job on bringing it back, new TL team.
5 Thumbs up for you and team . . . .

maxresdefault.jpg

Thanks for bringing this back!

I had actually paid for the raws for the last volume for the previous group translating this, so I was a little disappointed when they stopped releasing chapters. Hopefully we can finally see the end of this!

Congratulations to Phy’s TS for superior quality scanlations and to Geese1 for paying for last chapter’s raws.

Users who are viewing this thread