It's Not Meguro-san's First Time - Vol. 5 Ch. 34 - This is the First Time

Dex-chan lover
is it me or is Meguro just kind of slow not to insult her i myself have autism it's just an observation

Dex-chan lover
@yamiyugi101 She definitely comes across as being on the spectrum. No idea if that's intentional on the author's part or not though.

Dex-chan lover
This is a perfectly good burger, just because somone else already bit it doesnt mean its a bad burger.
1527478-hamburger-and-fries-on-a-plate-big-bite-out-of-the-burger-.jpg

@boag :(( idk man, having hepatitis sounds pretty uncool. I'll take a bite out of any bitten burger just as long as it's hepatitis free.

Dex-chan lover
@EroZero
omg you cant just ask a burger to take a test to check if it has hepatitis, that burgeryst, you should trust the burger when it says it doesnt have hepatities, and you should trust that its telling you the truth when it was only bitten once by 1 other person.

Double-page supporter
it was really powerfull when meguro said that it was the first time a girl talked about her in that way, after only beeing treated as a rival and a slut by most girls even her sister for a while, she finaly is starting to move foward

a lot of people talkin about hepatitis and burgers, like

a person's value isn't measured by whether they have hepatitis dogg

Dex-chan lover
@nothingxs

I mean, a hamburger with mold on it is not as valuable as a nice, clean, tasty hamburger without mold.

Dex-chan lover
@Abedeus How about a hamburger with mold in it? Lots of people like blue cheese. I don't see how it couldn't work in a hamburger as well for those people. Seems to work on a pizza.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme

If someone's into cultivated mold then more power to them, but a hamburger doesn't have mold in it. It's a HAMBURGER, not a BLUE CHEESEBURGER.

Users who are viewing this thread