Imouto Dekiaichuu - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
followed , both on pixiv and twitter (although its a ghost account since i don't use it) but that number of followers is definitely disheartening to see for someone who's trying their best . props to them :win:

Supporter
I also have basically a ghost Twitter account, but I'll use it to follow them because they deserve it.

Contributor
I wonder if the user who created this entry and tagged this with "Incest" actually saw it happen in the raws. Incorrect tags can be reported for removal, if it's not actually correct. If someone checks the raws and doesn't see any actual incest happen, they should feel free to use the report button on the manga for the removal of the tag.

IMO, characters merely having brocon/siscon feelings (especially if played for gags and not seriously pursued) don't count until they actually cross certain verbal (e.g. serious love confessions), physical (e.g. kissing the lips) and/or sexual lines.

Additionally, the "Harem" tag implies the existence of at least 3 love interests. A love triangle (only 2 love interests) does not count as a Harem and can also be reported for removal of the tag.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the user who created this entry and tagged this with "Incest" actually saw it happen in the raws. Incorrect tags can be reported for removal, if it's not actually correct. If someone checks the raws and doesn't see any actual incest happen, they should feel free to use the report button on the manga for the removal of the tag.

IMO, characters merely having brocon/siscon feelings (especially if played for gags and not seriously pursued) don't count until they actually cross certain verbal (e.g. serious love confessions), physical (e.g. kissing the lips) and/or sexual lines.

Additionally, the "Harem" tag implies the existence of at least 3 love interests. A love triangle (only 2 love interests) does not count as a Harem and can also be reported for removal of the tag.
Yeah, not sure about harem tag, because serie description in pixiv and nicoseiga just say "a heartwarming love triangle story between an older brother, younger sister and childhood friend in various time periods"

Incest tag is maybe because of that same reason, the tags used in pixiv and nicoseiga are brocon, siscon, love triangle, romance comedy, romance, but that is up to the mods to decide for it, if they decide to check it all out, but i don't think the love triangle and romance tag are enough to put the incest tag too

The one that made the entry was probably the translator though after checking out all the serie, since chapter was uploaded nearly at the same time serie was added

Last edited:
Contributor
Yeah, not sure about harem tag, because serie description in pixiv and nicoseiga just say "a heartwarming love triangle story between an older brother, younger sister and childhood friend in various time periods"

Incest tag is maybe because of that same reason, the tags used in pixiv and nicoseiga are brocon, siscon, love triangle, romance comedy, romance, but that is up to the mods to decide for it, if they decide to check it all out, but i don't think the love triangle and romance tag are enough to put the incest tag too

The one that made the entry was probably the translator though after checking out all the serie
That description doesn't sound like the Harem tag is correct. Incest tag is also looking iffy if nothing serious actually happens to advance in that direction. But I guess actual checking of the raws would help.

I have no idea if the mods who approve the entries submitted by users do check the correctness of the tags, but I'm guessing they don't have time to actually read through the raws to check. It's probably more of a "This doesn't look like an obvious troll entry and it follows the guidelines, so I trust the user submitting this to have checked the content themselves" kind of thing. If something is wrong, other users can just report it with sources/credible explanation why it's wrong and they'll fix it.

Users who make and submit manga entries can be different from the scanlators who upload the chapters. I don't think there's a way to know who made the entry; I've submitted a number of approved entries myself and I'm not a scanlator nor am I planning to be one.

Dex-chan lover
Users who make and submit manga entries can be different from the scanlators who upload the chapters. I don't think there's a way to know who made the entry; I've submitted a number of approved entries myself and I'm not a scanlator nor am I planning to be one.
Yes, anyone can add series, but Contributors, Power Uploaders and Group Leaders have auto approval and is immediately added unlike normal users that take a while to end up getting approved and added (the mentioned 3 can edits tags and stuff too iirc), so is kinda "easier" to know in some cases, which was the case for this one, since the entry was added and got a chapter uploaded nearly at the same time, but who knows

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Nice to see that the author's follower count has doubled since this dropped

Users who are viewing this thread