Imouto Dekiaichuu - Ch. 18 - Omake

Dex-chan lover
And then mc gonna run away and get run over by truck and get reincarnated to fantasy world, but before that the goddess tell him that his sister already reincarnated and waiting for him... Wait wrong manga

Dex-chan lover
Alright no joke, I do believe the incest tag needs to be put back, the story clearly IS about the topic of incestuous desires and it is starting to go very in depth into the psychology of it.

The entire story revolves around a sister being romantically attracted to her brother for real.

Whoever removed the tag jumped the gun too early.

Dex-chan lover
Alright no joke, I do believe the incest tag needs to be put back, the story clearly IS about the topic of incestuous desires and it is starting to go very in depth into the psychology of it.

The entire story revolves around a sister being romantically attracted to her brother for real.

Whoever removed the tag jumped the gun too early.
As long as this work have the Romcom and Love Triangle tags in Pixiv / Nicovideo where you can find the chapters (and beside that is there in the description, which isn't here in MD), Incest tag always gonna loom there imo, but who knows if the author gonna fully commit to it other than sister just having a massive crush

Dex-chan lover
And then mc gonna run away and get run over by truck and get reincarnated to fantasy world, but before that the goddess tell him that his sister already reincarnated and waiting for him... Wait wrong manga
I hate that I know which manga youre talking about but I forgot the name.

Users who are viewing this thread