Imouto Dekiaichuu - Ch. 18 - Omake

Dex-chan lover
What’s with the chapter skip? I’m not gonna read it but is it because it has any type of reveal?

Dex-chan lover
My headcanon is that this bad end occurs if he tries to date a girl after Nanami dies. I don't think the sister would be content if Nanami won, but she probably wouldn't go full yandere over her winning.

Dex-chan lover
Y'all really be acting like you aren't reading this for the incest lmao why you always lyin

Dex-chan lover
Homophobia is against the rules
Real talk though, if you're okay with homosexual love between two consenting people, what's wrong with incest between two consenting parties? Yeah yeah yeah the whole inbreeding thing but apparently it only gets bad through multiple generations of it. I'd rather a child, even if between siblings, be raised by a mother and father than a gay couple who is more likely to abuse their adopted children and do pedophilic ass shit with them. Say what you will but the LGBT community has an obsession with going after children. Though ideally, neither group should really have children. Anyways, I just ask people to be consistent. If you're against incest, then you should be against homosexuality too. Also key word being CONSENT.

Last edited:
Real talk though, if you're okay with homosexual love between two consenting people, what's wrong with incest between two consenting parties? Yeah yeah yeah the whole inbreeding thing but apparently it only gets bad through multiple generations of it. I'd rather a child, even if between siblings, be raised by a mother and father than a gay couple who is more likely to abuse their adopted children and do pedophilic ass shit with them. Say what you will but the LGBT community has an obsession with going after children. Though ideally, neither group should really have children. Anyways, I just ask people to be consistent. If you're against incest, then you should be against homosexuality too. Also key word being CONSENT.
a gay couple who is more likely to abuse their adopted children and do pedophilic ass shit with them.
I saw this and thought "that's weird i haven't heard shit about that" and decided to do some reading, and i find three different articles saying that there is no difference.

on reuters they talk about a post coming from a Neo-Nazi site that posted misleading statistics like:
92% of children raised by Gay Parents are abused. 51% have depression. 72% are obese.” Some versions of the poster also include a derogatory word for the gay community.
this is proved wrong due to lacking sample size, lack of discussion of other influences such as family breakup on the wellbeing of children and bias due to the author of post being a catholic priest.
To prove this post wrong even further the article links to a statement from Nathanial Frank:
74 studies collected by my research team at Columbia Law School’s What We Know Project, which aggregates scholarship with public policy implications, have found that parent sexual orientation does not affect the wellbeing of children
To no one's surprise the Neo-Nazis are just spreading hate and misinformation

CBS news also talks about a study that also shows inaccurate information this time due to bad survey questions like if a parent had been in a same-sex relationship during a child's upbringing, which is too broad and the study in general really only finds that children who come from broken homes headed by gay people develop the same problems as kids from broken homes headed by straight people.

Independent though not as relevant as the other two has former Northern Ireland's Health minister Jim Wells saying:
The facts show that certainly you don't bring a child up in a homosexual relationship ... that a child is far more likely to be abused or neglected ... in a non-stable marriage.
This statement lead to him resigning from his position and prompted Employment Minister Stephen Farry to say:
There is absolutely no link between the incidence of abuse and neglect and the sexual orientation of parents.

I honestly don't really see abuse being a bigger worry in same-sex relationships than heterosexual, so i am curious to see where you've gotten that from.

Last edited:
Jezus Christ you have some serious issues don't you? Those are some WILD statements to make without providing any statistics to back it up. There is nothing wrong with homosexuality and there's honestly no reason to think there is unless you're from the Middle Ages. The LGBTQ community doesn't have an obsession going after children, that's the Catholic Church you're thinking about.

you do have a clue, you know it. But well, if you want to act 'clueless' then go ahead, it somehow reminds me of catholic church

What the hell are you on about? If you want to say something then just say something. Don't drop vague, cryptic hints in a language you obviously haven't mastered. Are you afraid of saying something? Because if you are, just keep your mouth shut.

you do have a clue, you know it. But well, if you want to act 'clueless' then go ahead, it somehow reminds me of catholic church
Your clue is that there is someone that is possibly LGBTQ+ that "literally brought down the movement with their antics". That hardly qualifies as a clue.

Users who are viewing this thread