Imouto ni Kiiteminai to - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Am I a Dummy...?

Supporter
I opened to the main page to make sure I was actually caught up and saw the blue circle...So I checked the sidebar and saw the news before even reading. What an absolute gut punch.

Dex-chan lover
They've taken one step into the relationship and the manga is over. At least hes made about as much progress as some MCs do in a hundred
And then there's rentarou with his 100 girlfrends that really really really really love him

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the author planned an incest route, got told no by the editor, don't know where to go from here, and now it's getting axed.

Dex-chan lover
What the heck even happened in this series? Seriously, what is even happening. Here I had been thinking that everything about it was seeming incomprehensible lately and now it's just ending. I guess the author was having to rush it to a conclusion.

Dex-chan lover
I'm speechless. I can't even get angry anymore over the random axe

Dex-chan lover
This author's work has always been on the shorter side, but honestly this really seems like something happened with the ediors or the author himself. The art wasn't bad and the premise was interesting enough. I mean, not any different from most of this type of manga but I was already engaged with the plot. I wanted to see what the author had in mind to make this one different.

Users who are viewing this thread