Imouto no Tomodachi ga Nani Kangaeteru no ka Wakaranai - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Supporter
I can see the hiatus news being an eclipsing moment, but I'm not going to let page 12 just slide on by like I don't see what the author is doing there...

Dex-chan lover
@TNT261 Honestly I feel its been eclipsed as of late by the trope of "little sister tries to get with the girl/best friend". Recent trends usually have a little sister character as a brocon that becomes very attached to the other girl, or the little sister is the one who wants to get with the best friend. In this case, its probably something between "I want to help my friend" and "I want to be as close as sisters" via marriage, and less of the "yuri-baiting" that some people tend to gripe about.

Yes, drive the artist into the ground for the purpose of pumping out New Girl, who is always Worst Girl in literally every series she shows up in, and adding another manga to the pile of ruined shit so tall JAXA could pave a road over it all the way to the moon with miles to spare.

Kinda upset, we haven’t really got a chapter from the perspective of the older brother. I really want to know his thoughts on the situations

Dex-chan lover
Mr. Gently would be a lovely plush. While his backstory is strange (works behind the scenes at the aquarium?), at least his design/attire is impeccable.

Dex-chan lover
@KawaiiLeonard Pretty sure his thoughts on the situation is just what the title says: He doesn't what Tsuyu is thinking. and his feeling towards him is : She's his sister's friend.

DANG!
Well, it was fun so fair, but bummed there won't be more (at least for the foreseeable future.)
Anyway thanks to the Mangaka and everyone who brought this little bit of warmth in these difficult times.

@Hasya do you have the link to the original announcement by the author about the hiatus? i would like to update the manga's listing on anilist (from "releasing" to "hiatus") but it needs a source before any changes can be made =)

Power Uploader
@ed3d
Yes, there is an announcement on the official publisher site.
https://ganma.jp/tomodachi
Announcement: https://ganma.jp/tomodachi/e2011800-0c33-11eb-9cf2-92ae6d4641d9/0

Users who are viewing this thread