Imouto no Tomodachi ga Nani Kangaeteru no ka Wakaranai - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
@Sparky_

If I remember correctly I think they're 3 years apart? Chie and Tsuyu in their second or third year in middle school and Yuuto is in high school.

Power Uploader
You dumdums who think this is yuri need to go back and re-read the last chapter smh

Thanks for the chapter! And congrats to the author on the volume release! Hopefully it sells well (mangakas basically live off volume sales).

Dex-chan lover
Feel like this manga has the barest bones of a plot I’ve ever read

Aggregator gang
This might sound crazy, but two girls can be friends without any romantic feelings. Jealously can be platonic as well, which is exactly what this is. There’s not even “hints” of yuri, y’all are just weird fetishists. It’s like some of y’all have never spoken to a human being before.

Dex-chan lover
@liquidsword Yea she probably jealous/scared that Chie would choose the rival to be in her family rather than her. After all, Chie has been very supportive

@newmangareader246 I'm afraid author might do something crazy and make them taller will make us forget the age gap. JK hopefully

Aggregator gang
Remember when this wasn't serialized, the mangaka wasn't under any pressure, and the story was just fluff? Yeah me too. I don't understand how people who like unnecessary drama are in the majority, but I guess that's what anyone in a minority would say. 😔 Not complaining or anything though, that's just how these things go, life moves on I will too.

Dex-chan lover
man i understand it ain't easy under pressure. but maybe he should work towards a happy ending if he's strugglign for ideas. just a thought. i already have an ending in mind.

"Hmmm.... I have no idea what my little sister's friend is thinking."

"She likes you. So she's basically thinking about you"

"Really?"

"I do."

"Does anyone else know?"

"Literally everyone."

"Well alright then."

END

Fed-Kun's army
Just for the record: it's not weird to joke about friends being a couple regardless of gender.

Users who are viewing this thread