Imouto no Tomodachi ga Nani Kangaeteru no ka Wakaranai

Double-page supporter
I don't get how an author made one of the worst works, followed by this absolute gem.

don't bone a middle school, and it's worse if the middle school is your sister friend

serialized or not she is still cute that aside I'm glad for the author that this one got seralized

Dex-chan lover
So is the author gonna continue the pre-serialization or we can take that one as completed?

Aggregator gang
I'm glad that it got serialized, but please, oh PLEASE, don't get too popular. If it gets popular it'll fall straight into the shithole of overused cliches and psychopathic retards who cannot seem to say a single fucking word and are satisfied in an eternal state of limbo with no regards to themselves or the ones around them. I believe in you mangaka, if you do get popular it doesn't mean you have to change anything, quite the opposite. And if you somehow lose your fanbase, the og's will always be there to read your twitter series, no matter how infrequent they are :)

Tsuyu is too pure for this world. Protecc

Thanks for the translations!!! I've been following the pre-serialized version for a long time now and I'm really glad it got serialized.

This is just too cute. And for once, there's a little sister that isn't trying to block her friend who's in love with her brother.

Dex-chan lover
Chie is somehow more prominent and cooler in the serialization. She's drawn slightly differently so she's cuter here.

Dex-chan lover
congrats to the author for serialization. very cute comic with nice art

While I am absolutely going to read the serialization, if I can be honest, I kinda get the feeling that this story lost something. Maybe it was just my misinterpretation of the author's intent, but going from the title to the story, I kind of felt that Tsuyu in the pre-serialization was a quiet but resolute girl, one who may not be overly open with others, but doesn't reject or push them away. So far, though, the serialization just seems to portray her as overwhelming shy. In both, obviously, Tsuyu likes Chie's big brother. While in the pre-serialization she would find ways to spend time with him whenever and wherever she could through her own volition, in the serialization, it feels more as if Chie is the one behind everything between them, following a more stereotypical "shy girl needs constant pushing" type trope. Again, maybe I was reading something into the characters that the author didn't intend, but I was really liking it.

Dex-chan lover
It's been almost a month since the last chapter...
You guys still doing this?

Ank

Double-page supporter
This one is a fail. The pre serialization is much better in everything. How could that be????

Users who are viewing this thread