Imouto no Tomodachi ga Nani Kangaeteru no ka Wakaranai

@Ank i agree with you. I really looked forward to the other. This one doesn't seem to have the charm. I think @KuroiRyuuga is right. It seems like Tsuyu has changed. I looked forward to how she would find ways to spend time with him. It seems like they only carried over the part of the brother being a nice guy and watching out for Tsuyu and not Tsuyu's character which is, to me, a big part of this story. Now it seems to be just another incredibly shy person story which are a dime a dozen.

I think @snowblues has also hit another spot. I think it gets harder to keep the simple kind of cute that this uses when there are more pages. This last chapter I kept reading waiting for the "aw" moment and it felt like it didn't occur other then a drawing indicating there was a moment where I was supposed to go "aw".

It's kind of hard to explain but I felt like I was just reading something random or maybe reading a diary. Basically reading a day in the life without a payoff. I'll read it for awhile but honestly if it doesn't get better I'll probably just reread the pre and then move on.

fhq

Tsuyu is making progress! the pre-serialization seems like a more fleshed out character. She exists outside of her crush to big bro. But fuck, this one is ~dere~ all the time 24/7 365. I dig both and it's nice to see Tsuyu on the pursuit though, much like the pre-serialization, i doubt anything will come of it.

Plot twist when your sister is not your sister but your real sister is your sister friend. Mind Blown!

@Hatsuke Then the summary would be like,
I have a sister that is not my real sister, which means that she is my fake sister, but my fake sister has a friend who is like a little sister to me and is actually my real sister.

Edit : This would make a good title tho, ^•^

Contributor
@Zethnov
Reminds me of the immortal Chris Hu MVC3 commentary explaining-accurately-yet-not-in-a-straightforward-easily-understood-manner what the DHC glitch is:

"Do a combo into another combo with a super, but that combo is not landing any combo, but when he knockdown, it's still a combo. You understand?"
"HELL NO WTF"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44depsi7b1E

see, i wish this could happen to me irl but chances are very slim and almost non-existent

Ank

Aggregator gang
yeah okay the serialisation is crap. Im out. 5 chapters is enough to completely convince me.
They even changed Tsuyu personality.

Dex-chan lover
I think the problem isn't Tsuyu's personality changing. She's still the same shy but resolute girl from the pre-serialization. The problem is CHIE becoming more prominent and overwhelming Tsuyu's initiative. As an example, the way chapter 5 would have been done in the pre is for Tsuyu to get the idea to make a bracelet (she still does) but then go ahead with it on her own (like she did with the haircut in the pre) then realize that she didn't ask for big bro's opinion on colors but big bro accepts anyway and she's happy. The problem here comes when Chie takes the initiative and pushes Tsuyu to ask for colors. It's actually Chie's pushing that changes the trend of the series. She was neither this prominent nor this pushy in the pre.

In the cat chapter where there's no Chie the story proceeds the way it would have in the pre. Tsuyu is neither too shy nor irresolute. She tries to wile her way into big bro's attention and gets jealous when the cat instead gets it. She gets surprised from the headpat but reacts coyly like the old Tsuyu would have.

To be honest, though, I have always preferred Chie as a character, so I don't mind her becoming more prominent at the expense of Tsuyu, and I have a suspicion that a lot of the Japanese audience might have been leaning more towards Chie as well near the end of the pre because Chie was also starting to become a more prominent character there when it ended.

Power Uploader
Don't forget to Vote for this manga (Voting closes on July 3rd): https://tsugimanga.jp/nominate2020-web/
Its pretty easy to vote refer the guide: Image
The result of the voting will be out on 19th August 2020

Edit: This manga got rank #10
https://tsugimanga.jp/winner2020-web/

Power Uploader
Chie Gaming Fanart: https://twitter.com/GetHealSoon/status/1273565739446751232

Dex-chan lover
Voted! Also found some other comics in the vote that I'm reading. ✅✅✅

Fed-Kun's army
The original was better. Author has no clue where the story is going. Plus the way he sets scenes and perspectives are amateur. You could see this is a first serialization. Plus it went away from the nodding girl focus. Now she's just a silent girl.

Users who are viewing this thread