Imouto wa Kanojo ni Deki Nai no ni - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Here's a theory:
The parents divorced for the children's sake - not to split them up, but to get them together.
They didn't necessary want to split up themselves, but after seeing how close their children were, they decided to take action in order to make them "not siblings" and give them an opportunity to get even closer without having to worry about "incest".
They're keeping this plot a secret so as not to influence the outcome.
They're gonna leave their children alone to let the feelings stew and nature take it's course - whatever that may be.

Dex-chan lover
Ngl waiting 5 months for an update, and only to be met with a NBR cop-out is pretty unsatisfactory, but I’m invested in the story already so I’m gonna see how this plays out. Hopefully the next update won’t take so long:pepehmm:
Same, definitely was looking for an actual no copout manga but I like the sibling dynamics enough that it also reminds me of my close relationship with my sister that I'm also gonna see how this plays out. Ones with no NBR is super rare that you don't have much of a choice sadly.

A small part of me does hope that the parents were lying and just stated that to try separate them, even though they just removed the actual legal blockers for a full NBR route lol.

Dex-chan lover
Same, definitely was looking for an actual no copout manga but I like the sibling dynamics enough that it also reminds me of my close relationship with my sister that I'm also gonna see how this plays out. Ones with no NBR is super rare that you don't have much of a choice sadly.

A small part of me does hope that the parents were lying and just stated that to try separate them, even though they just removed the actual legal blockers for a full NBR route lol.
I mean, if you are to believe what someone said in a comment to the previous chapter, you will get your fair share of both br and nbr hijinks. Assuming manga gets to that point

Dex-chan lover
I mean, if you are to believe what someone said in a comment to the previous chapter, you will get your fair share of both br and nbr hijinks. Assuming manga gets to that point
Definitely did see that, hopefully it delivers lol. Seems this particular story is a pretty wild ride based on the commenters so far.

Users who are viewing this thread