Imperial Edict - Ch. 20 - Nightly Scare

Group Leader
Bad bad translator Lainbow-cutiepie :( being wrong with her translations of MC's name 🤒🤒🤒

You've been treating us with so many chapters of this series lately. Thank you for the hard work! ^^ I find Chinese really difficult despite studying it for many years so no worries about the mistake (•.-)b

Things are getting exciting! I'm guessing that the general is going to hunt her down lol...

Group Leader
See, the thing is, as I've heard it being mentioned in the discord, which you should totally join if you didn't, that the Raenbow and Lainbow had a bet or something who will finish first their part for the whole series, so with both the tl and cleaning done, they were lucky to have gotten a new recruit who is so amazing at typesetting and can spew out the chapters so that Lainbow doesn't need to do both typesetting and translating. So, now they have a handful of chapters that they'll release in batches of 1-5, depending how they feel like. So join the discord for more shenanigans and to be up to date with all the updates and new series that traumerei posts
I am in no way relaed to traumerei, idk why you'd think so >.> <.<
I'm not the cleaner of this series idk what you mean

Group Leader
LOL, so now the gossip is that the Young General ran away (eloped) with another man after "he" confessed to Cang Yu. It's Cang Yu's fault for rejecting him though!

Thanks for all the chapters.

Double-page supporter
I really enjoy the Träumerei team behind the scenes credits xD. Y'all are a funny bunch

Users who are viewing this thread