Imperial Edict - Ch. 21 - Pursued With Swords!

Fed-Kun's army
How dare you guys stop here in literal cliffhanger!!!?? XD
thanks a bunch guys~

wow, imagine. your happy reunion and you get your shit rocked by an avalanche. lifes a bitch

Dex-chan lover
Oh, it only started off as a silly comedy but with how it doesn't drag out and the silliness still being there on top of a cute romance and chemistry between the MC and ML...it's starting to become the thing I'm most looking forward to updating on this site.

I feel like the general will completely prepare his heart for loving a man and when he's pulled through with his determination he'll find out she has been a girl the whole time. lol

He realized he like her but didn't realize she is a woman *facepalm
Thanks for the update~^^
#cliffhangersaretheworst

Ok ok I get the romance but... what about your country. The actual war is stressing me out lmao with our FL being so stupid. I wish we could see her be helpful or act cool...

Double-page supporter
@heml8ck does she have any particular reason to be patriotic? She's not a prospective scholar-official who's been learning and memorizing literature praising loyalty to one's ruling dynasty, nor raised to be a military officer surrounded by fellow dynastic loyalists. It seems like Xia and Cha are warring states of the same culture. For her, a sense of "country" is going to be very thin, and whoever wins would make very little practical difference for her. She's probably been raised to respect filial bonds, but her family basically treated her like garbage while our male lead has been the first person to give her the time of day and actually teach her things. Not exactly surprising that she really wouldn't think twice about throwing it all away for him.

Dex-chan lover
Choosing your love over your country. Idk mate, you're just gonna escalate the problem here.

Fed-Kun's army
uhmmm I can believe that she would choose her love but also did she not think about her family? They weren't the best but idk I can't 100% get behind her decision.

Really? People are uncomfortable with her betraying her country and family? The same family that basically sent her off to die so they can save their hides?

Users who are viewing this thread