Imperial Edict - Ch. 30 - Leaving Quietly

Fed-Kun's army
She's actually pretty smart and capable! She just needed some confidence and someone to believe in her-- things which Cang Yu generously provided. This couple really bring out the best in each other! 😍

Now I'm famous! Woohoo *\^o^/*
I love you, Träumerei Scans
I'd like to take this opportunity to advertise the new single coming out in two days from newest boyband "The 11 strong & single lieutenants", called "We peek no more". They plan to have 10 more singles out this year. Please support them! 😆
---
On another note, I look at Xiu-er riding in the snow in that thin dress and feel cold. Grrr, I hope she won't fall sick. But I'm so happy to see her take the initiative, it's quite a character development from ch1! Also, the million dollar question:
WILL THE GENERAL FINALLY BELIEVE THAT XIU-ER IS A WOMAN??? JUST LOOK AT HER FEMININE CLOTHES, DUDE.

... nope, he'll probably be like "oh, so that's how you wish to dress? fine by me, whatever you want, my boy"
*facepalm*

Dex-chan lover
I also enjoy the behind the scenes.

BTW, did she get prettier somehow from the first chapter? The general is gonna lose his mind when he sees her. lol

Actually I wanna join to discord but isn't that for games or game talks? I guess I had wrong or missing info, huh? Anyway, thanks for the update guys and I also like your notes~^^
And... I wish general sees her like this🙏😏

Group Leader
I mean, discord was originally for games and game talks, but a lot of other communities made their homes on discord and now a bunch of scanlation groups have their own servers as well, so feel free to join ours for pings for new releases of our releases (we have a bot that gives you the roles itself so abuse it)

Dex-chan lover
I think it's really nice that you reply to the comments at the credits page. Encourages more people to contribute or something lol.
Anyway, I hope the general finaly sees her as a woman and she is also able to give him the map. I am tempted to look at the raws but I like understanding what I am reading lol. Maybe I will look at previously read chapters to support the author.

Group Leader
You should look through the raws to support the author, yes, we encourage this
and if you read/scroll ahead in the raws, you can see some pretty interesting things like
red dresses, white dresses, the general seeing double, traps, two girls kissing, confusion and, at teh very end, two adorable children

Double-page supporter
Oh what the raws aren't locked behind a pay wall this time?! Guess it's time to check them out.

Love you too Träumerei Scans <3. I mean I would join if it wasn't for the fact I can't clean, typeset, or know Korean 😅.

Group Leader
@hina_sw cleaning and typesetting can be learned, but you don't need to join the discord to help out, we have a chat dedicated to project discussions where the fans of the series can spread their love for selected projects! we have thousands of people in our server (6345 at the time of me writing), out of which not even 1% are staff who diligently work on bringing everyone these projects!
So no need to worry about what you can or can't do, just pop in to chat with all of us and more
(this applies to everyone else, as well)

thank you so much for translating! I really enjoy this manhua so thank you for working on it. ^-^
Also, she looks so pretty in those clothes, especially in the last panel, so pretty

Users who are viewing this thread