28103cdb-9e2e-4e1d-95f1-a8aa950e9d2b
5lan Joined Mar 21, 2018 Messages 14 Jan 7, 2021 #2 damn... anyone? Miyake Ranjou one of my favourite authors would love to see someone pick this up
berubetto Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 3, 2019 Messages 571 Apr 9, 2023 #4 It's been a while. I hope somebody finds this interesting enough to pick up. While we are is an older style that some might not be used to, it's elegant and the psychic-magic hybrid that is used in the story is quite an elegant concept.
It's been a while. I hope somebody finds this interesting enough to pick up. While we are is an older style that some might not be used to, it's elegant and the psychic-magic hybrid that is used in the story is quite an elegant concept.
Predatornoa Dex-chan lover Joined Sep 18, 2018 Messages 871 Jan 28, 2024 #5 I heard good things about this manga and chapter 1 was something else..
Isobe-jan Dex-chan lover Joined Dec 30, 2023 Messages 395 Mar 16, 2026 #6 only a few faithful are still waiting... hmu if you find this tl'ed anywhere