In an Otome Game World, I’m a Villain?! I Can’t Accept This! - Ch. 1.1 - The Begininning After The End (1)

A 3 year old is interested in studying.. That cracked me up🤪 I 'm 6 times that age but I'm still not interested!😋😋

Fed-Kun's army
Someone's gotta stop truck-kun. This serial killer's got a real hatred against japanese people.

The art reminds me of a shoujo manga I read a couple years ago. I don't remember the title or even the story but it looks really similar to the art here. I'm glad that there are more art variations in villainess manga because while the most popular one is pretty, I do like a little bit of variety.

The art style is kind of hard to look at for some reason. The colored panels don’t bother me but something about the black and white ones hurts my eyes

So..............are there any truck driver in Japan that knows how to drive? Because according to manga no

That dress is so heart-wrenchingly ugly wtf
Also, I don't like this trend of speeding through the introduction in 20 pages that isekai fiction has been doing. Like yes, we all get the tropes, but presentation is still important, you know? I literally couldn't care less about the Mc and her circumstances. Comparatively, Katarina from Hamefura has a strong and funny personality right off the bat.
Anyway, the art is... Not good, and the character is bland. I can't imagine the pacing and artstyle improving enough to make this good in the near future. A typical fast-food manga that had very little to offer.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
...reminder that three year olds like barely have higher brain function

Fed-Kun's army
There's no single healthy minded person in real world would jump in front of truck like that. 😤

Users who are viewing this thread