In an Otome Game World, I’m a Villain?! I Can’t Accept This! - Ch. 1.1 - The Begininning After The End (1)

Thank you for the translation..
Can't wait to see more of it.. 😁👍

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I'm pretty sure, considering how far along the kid was across the street, pulling would have just gotten both killed.

That's not standard shoujo art style, I'll tell ya. That art style is similar to Miwa Shirow's, it's how the artist draws faces and hairs with simple, sharp lines that give it away, though the eyes here are much bigger, more shoujo manga-esque.

For now it's like any other isekai manga, I wait for next chapters and then maybe it'll be good.

nothing special, just like usual premise for otome isekai manga, but lets see more chapters before judge it again..

Supporter
That dress looks ugly with all those flowers randomly thrown in, reminds me of the outfit the king wore in "The Seamstress Girl" .

Contributor
shoujoshoujo.jpg

LOLWUT

/Yeah, I get that he probably meant 'shoujo' pretending to be a 'josei', but the idea of a really meaningless self-disguise is hilarious.

"i cannot afford to be an ignorant person" and "i leave her in your care” are in the wrong speech bubbles. they’re switched lol.

I'm sorry but the prince looks like a cardboard scarecrow. I don't see anything handsome about him

Haha Cecilia is kinda wild xD I agree, so far Cecilia and her family are the only attractive ones (for me) so far
Glad to see u took a new project guys uwu

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure about what to think about this artstyle... I'll need to read more

Users who are viewing this thread