In an Otome Game World, I’m a Villain?! I Can’t Accept This! - Ch. 1.2 - The Begininning After The End (2)

Aggregator gang
The story is common but i don't mind 😋 i don't like the art though, they look like they haven't eaten enough.

Double-page supporter
I for one would really like if one of these stories actually had a prince that could take a hint rather than abuse his authority as a prince to just get engaged to MC. Well, its a copy paste plot but i'll still read it regardless of that since i rather like the artist. hopefully the author really doesn't make it a fully cookie cutter story.

Double-page supporter
I reality there is a hierarchy of who got left over food at noble banquets. First foods like untouched breads would be recycled into pudding and croutons etc. Then the left overs that were perishable and couldn't be upcycled would be feed to the servants and final the scraps would be donated to the poor, or if the household wasn't charitable, fed to the pigs/livestock. So the concept that the food uneaten would be thrown out is a modern first world problem, and any lady properly education in her chatelaine duties would know that the food wasn't simply thrown out but distributed among the servants.

I feel like the Prince should react to her in disappointment at her lack of education for a lady of her status. By her debut she should already know the inner working of a noble household, if only in order to give proper orders to her servants.

Also if she didn't want to attract the Princes attention she should have stayed away from the buffet table that no one was going to. She stood out munching on food while everyone else at the party was using the party to network their social circles. As a 30 year old adult working woman she should understand what social networking is. She should have found peers her age and greeted them and tried to make polite conversation. Instead she greeted just the Prince, then tired to dine and dash like a sore thumb sticking out.. Didn't she take etiquette lessons since she was 3 years old? Is she a complete moron?

Ugh, leaving the art aside which is pretty appealing, I find various things that appeared obnoxious:
First, a noble lady cannot excuse themselves like thay. It's not "OKAY I'M DONE", but you ask for permission xD
Second, what Mojo said about the food - they don't throw it away. Third, what do you mean Japan doesn't have a 'high class' if they have a freakish emperor xD Fourth, what a boorish prince that keeps pushing for the company of a girl who obviously is rejecting him. Forcing an engagement like that, truly rude. The family quite laid back, as well. It seems there's no need for their daughter's opinion. Truly plain

So she is going to fall for him after he forced her to marry him? So cringe.

Not to mention that if she wanted him to leave her alone, she should have just acted like the original as he didn't have any interest in that type of woman.

MC: I'm going to avoid the route by not getting engaged and being disagreeable to the prince. Then I'll run away!

Prince: Who is this mysterious and beautiful woman 🥺 I must find her again!

The audience for this manga is most likely younger girls to early teens, but I still found myself enjoying it. Maybe it's because of the stylish drawing style?

wait, i think they're just 12?? am i wrong? what with that lovey-dovey relationship???

You know I agree w/ most commentators here, for someone who is trained and studied since the age of 3, she really did a poor job at the ball. By reading below you will see what I mean. Another thing, I’m not a fan of the prince. He is doing the exact same thing she did as a villainess, forceful an overbearing. He didn’t even notify them that he was visiting, nor did anyone talked about what she wanted or how she felt in regards to the engagement.

A forced marriage, I really hate it when the mc cant say anything in these kind of circumstances.. kind of annoying.. but I'll let this slide cause this manga's good.. >3>

Double-page supporter
this much of skinship when you just know each other just not long ago
it's creepy

Dex-chan lover
So she went and avoided the part where she forcibly arranged an engagement between her and the prince, but instead set in motion him forcibly arranging it instead. lol

Wait... Wait a second here. This; and believe me, I know it may be hard to believe, but could it be possible that you not acting like an entitled jerk, would change the story?

Sorry im really fed up with these dumb story protags, I mean if they are otome game otakus they have to have checked out fanfics for it at least once, this stuff is pretty common.

Users who are viewing this thread