In an Otome Game World, I’m a Villain?! I Can’t Accept This! - Ch. 2 - Ghislan Risent

Thanks for the translation!

My mind is already in a blur what just happened between this and the first chapter lol

Wooow this story is going really fast. Like lightning bolt fast. But I really love the whole jealousy stuff so lfg.

Meo

Dex-chan lover
@Kefrayba : That's is an excellent description (I was trying to put it into words but failed).

Rather than the cookie cutter storyline (and baka MC), the faded art is bothering me so much.

Dex-chan lover
@Meo it reminded me of another manga that has the similar overexposed looks. It was the one that got rebooted with another artist. The one that the MC was a werewolf in demon lord army taking over a city and try to govern it in a peaceful manner. I really like the original artist and the story was intriguing. But I couldn't get into it with the new artist. It was as if the light source kept shifting and was turned on at 200%. Not to mention the lack of background arts.

Thanks for translation '-'7
Somehow make me remember Bakarina, she make harem without she knowing '-'

Dex-chan lover
IDK what it is about this art style but I feel like everything just blends into the background. It’s not bad but it either feels too busy or like nothing stands out? Kinda hard to follow the story when I get confused by the art haha

Agree, the art style it's kinda difficult to read. Anyway, poor Cecilia, my head would hurt with all this mess tbh, lol. Tnks for sharing. uwu

Group Leader
Some of you mentioned about the art, and I totally agree. It reminds me of Shiro Ari, I'm guessing they have the same artist?

Edit : My bad, it's not the same artist.

Double-page supporter
Wondering why this doesn't have a harem tag when this clearly a reverse harem....

Fed-Kun's army
And it's just another day of the (supposedly 30 years old inside) girl luring guys to her harem.

No. No problem here.

Users who are viewing this thread