In an Otome Game World, I’m a Villain?! I Can’t Accept This! - Ch. 2 - Ghislan Risent

Dex-chan lover
So I'm the only one who likes the art style? Idk why but I prefer this kind of style rather than a bland and generic one.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, I finally realized why its kind of hard to read this series. Its too sharp. As in the drawing style, not the image quality. Everything is so pointy, and it hurts the eyes to read, leave you exhausted.
The lines are thin, lightly colored or barely outlined, making it hard to distinguish the forms of the characters. It is highly detailed, but without solid lines, its very tough on the eyes. Not to mention the lines need some anti-aliasing being all blocky.
This is like the typical shoujo-drawing style, but stretched to a 11 in terms of soft lining.

The art style is okay, but fk me if there is not sensory overload for the eyes. The dresses, the ornaments, I understand why they say less is more. It's actually physically painful to read.

Dex-chan lover
Why should they do a test? He's the one the wanted to see her apparently and then he insults her out of nowhere like a brat. He should have been made to apologize by his father since her parents hired him to tutor her not play around with his son's misogynistic inferiority complex or whatever, that suddenly disappears after one defeat. And then he just decided to join in her lessons with her which seems forced since he doesn't get any adults permission, like her parents? In the end it it looks fast paced for that rivalry with the prince to happen.

And I thought it was hard to read because everything has the same solid black cell shading and if they stopped shading everything maybe we could make out the details, its still nice art though
Thanks for the translations

Contributor
Yeah, this chapter confirm it, i really don't like the prince.

Too bad he is the main love interest, i will probably not like this story a lot.

@Koshin_127 I like it as well, it's interesting

@Ghajik Just checked, when her teacher is introduced, they are referred to as "she", in this chapter it's father. Could you please fix the older chapters for consistency?

I love this genre of the manga (RH) Although there is No rh on the tag but still its the same , but like damn she got along with the protagonist and the second male lead really fast lol

😐hmmm
gonna drop this cos the pacing is too fast and the plot becomes too cliche real quick 😐

well... that was fast.

and I dunno... I have a love/hate relationship with the art. It's good but it hurts my eyes at the same time? It's like striking too much.

Users who are viewing this thread