In an Otome Game World, I’m a Villain?! I Can’t Accept This! - Ch. 4 - Engagement Ceremony

She's speed running her harem collecting and my eyes hurt from the tone if this manga's or scan's shading.

Wow introduced a villain in one chapter and already befriended her..
Isn't this too fast?

Like the collection of the knight seemed way too fast, i don't mind her popping off extra villainesses because women power! but yeah the knight pledged a bit too soon i think.

In a previous chapter someone commented that the cliches are being setup to later get twisted like pretzels, but. . . can anyone else confirm if this is true, or if the pretzels are worth it?

I can totally imagine these as weirdly fast prologue (summary) chapters, and that later on an actual story will develop. Buuuut does the story pacing and directn actually get legit good so this can become more enjoyable? Like, not just better*, but actually worth reading and fun to read??

Also, it's described as a comedy, but there hasn't really been anything funny?????

* because, holy cow, this drag race of a plot going at half speed would still land some serious speeding tickets on the highway

Users who are viewing this thread