In an Otome Game World, I’m a Villain?! I Can’t Accept This! - Ch. 4 - Engagement Ceremony

Fed-Kun's army
this just goes and goes at breakneck speed lmfao... i wonder if the novel is the same? i haven't gotten around to reading it yet but i feel like it's probably the same, from the spoilers i read. i'll keep reading though bc i like the art tho got why is it so light, could they make the lines darker asdflkjdl (this is aimed at the publishers) also their bangs kind of bug me, how do they see?????? despite that i'm still into this lol idk why but whatever!

thank you for the updates!!!

Group Leader
Lmfao the speedrun. Also isn’t she a daughter of a Duke? Shouldn’t her standing be higher than a Marquis’ daughter? It’s unthinkable that these daughters would even dare to show a hint of displeasure towards her

This is the first time I've read a manga that's speedrunning. LOL. So it's going the bakarina route, huh?

Dex-chan lover
I sure like the idea of the antagonistic girl becoming friends with the Mc and getting over jealousy, but whoooo the pacing lol

Aggregator gang
Dat pacing tho....... inb4 it's all because she has surprise godly charisma as repayment of her noble sacrifice karma from her Japan life 😂

Fed-Kun's army
The lack of midtone shading is kinda bothering my eyes. It feels like there's constantly a flashbang going off thats why there's such extreme tonal contrast lol. But i guess its just a reflection of the plot going 0 to 100 in the blink of an eye lol

Double-page supporter
Man, it would be great if someone made a story out of these draft notes.

Users who are viewing this thread