In an Otome Game World, I’m a Villain?! I Can’t Accept This!

They really like using the name 'Cecilia' for the villainess, don't they? This is, what, the fourth one I've seen?

😅It's not different from all the other ones, but for some reason I really enjoy the artstyle. 😆

ch 1.1 page 15
has an error where the text of "i leave it to you sensei" and "I can't afford to be ignorant" are switched

joy to new villain series! but the depressing wait time per chapter is something that can never be defeated. can Truck-kun come and help me reincarnate a few years ahead then send me back please?

the artstyle kinda reminds me of shiro ari, though still very distinct from it haha
overall i really enjoy it though. though shiro ari has cool paneling, it can be hard to read sometimes lol

Parts the Manga cut out
Her interactions with her teacher, finding out that her son is genius at 4 year old and target, who she refuses to meet up with at the wish of her teacher, her brother, they danced together and had great sibling times, he left her at the banquet as he had to greet his friends and he took her away from the prince.

the art reminds me so much of DOGS, it's the main reason i'm even reading this.

The art is....well....at this point I feel like I'd rather read the novel lmao, the cover is so much better though, feels like I got deceived, can we call this clickbait as well Haha?
And the art cover feels like the one from Kobayashi-San so I liked it, but once you've start reading....gah the dizziness!
So um, does anyone have a link to the novel please?? Thaaanks~~•

The art is a little bit unusual but have its own perk

The story and character is good 😂. I will hang around for a bit before commenting on it.

Users who are viewing this thread