In an Otome Game World, I’m a Villain?! I Can’t Accept This!

Jesus, it's like reading babby's first story. Cecilia is the generic perfect female lead you'd see in some trashy romance novel but labeled as a "Villainess" to cash-in on the villainess trend. In fact, she's so perfect that every male lead is practically throwing themselves at her after just one brief interaction with her. Even the character that's supposed to be another villainess suddenly makes a 180 from trying to humiliate her to becoming besties in the span of 10 fucking pages. This would've been passable if the author took the time to let everyone's relationships grow instead of rushing it for some cheap fluff, but that's not the case. If anyone still wants to read this, just turn your brain off if you don't want it to shortcircuit from the amount of stupid radiating off each page.

tysm for the translation the art is so stunning <3
i used to enjoy this genre so much but now i feel so brainded reading these... maybe ive reached that kind of age already

I have no idea why all these dudes are all so adamant in telling the FL what a lady should and shouldn't do. Thanks, 2-dimensional ML who exists just to fawn over the FL, we so appreciate you telling the female population that we don't have the guts to face anything that could so much as hint to injury.
Contrary to your belief, most of us are fully capable of watching two idiots swing sharp metal rods at each other 'cause of some petty argument they had.
In fact, I'm sure a lot of us would find it entertaining. Istg, I don't care whether the setting takes place in the fancy caveman era, the FL should at the very least grow a backbone and tell them off. I can't handle the rampant misogyny in shoujo manga, it gets me so irrationally riled up.

Besides that, everything else sucks just as much. The MLs seriously just immediately adore the FL after a minute of talking with her. The FL is 100% a Mary Sue and the art is nice on the surface but you can hardly get through a single panel without needing to double-take to make sure you didn't miss anything. It sorta feels like you're staring at a white page with a bunch of squiggly black lines covering it and you can't take any of it in 'cause it hurts to stare at it too long.

Long story short, started off okay and then swan dove into a flaming pile of trash. Fun stuff

this is basically a bunch of otome game reincarnation cliches mashed up together. If you want something to read to pass the time this is it. Don't get me wrong it's not like this is a bad story or anything I just think it's a little cliche for my taste.

cnd

Lmao wtf? I'm dying at how many cliches they're throwing at the wall. Plus, the pacing is incredibly fast and the art, while pretty, makes it hard to distinguish different characters tells me this manga ain't gonna last long. Well, it might if you include the insanely long waits between uploads.

seriously why the hell does most isekai mc that reincarnated as the villain just behave like this shit? you just need to not be like the villainess and enjoy your fucking rich live why does the mc have to bother so much about the romance all that, you just don't need to get involved or something like that, why every single one of them jesus christ

Dex-chan lover
What is with the shading in this manga I can barely see anything it's all so white

This feels like the type of manga that would be used as the basis for a "I reincarnated into a cannon fodder and the villainess is also reincarnated??" type story where the MC of that would do her best to support the original protagonist and fight against this villainess turned protagonist.

Users who are viewing this thread