In an Otome Game World, I’m a Villain?! I Can’t Accept This!

the art looks so different on the cover and the true thing ,,, not that i'm complaining its just very disorientating ,,

Aggregator gang
with the help of my tutor i learned the basics of mathematics - said the woman in her thirties

Yet another isekai, villainess, otome game manga? Sign me up, i love them HAHAH

Dex-chan lover
Hope this can show me something new. I'm reading a lot of villainess otome stories, so the expectations are high.

Jeez this villainess genre is turning into the new isekai genre.
Everybody just wants to milk it because its popular, but no matter how much its milked its still gonna be a great genre.

Dex-chan lover
@ZayB yup isekai reverse harem. but this doesn't stop me from reading them unlike isekai harem manga, but this trope of reborn as the villainess is going to get old sooner rather than later.

although there are still great finds in this genre.

these guys are really "easy"... worse than bakarina lovers ... wait ... the first is the next king and falls in love because she is "particular", the second because they challenge each other, she has a brother who disagrees with the marriage...is this by chance a bakarina bootleg without yuri?

Fed-Kun's army
MC's in Otome Games are usually dirt bags. They are engaged, yet continuously flirt with the heroine, basically cheaters. It doesn't matter if it was a political marriage, engaged is still engaged. Act with some propriety. And its because the male leads constantly cheat that the rivals get deemed as "villains".
But then again, if the love interests were good people, the heroine would never have a chance in the first place, and there goes the plot.

Look, is it very standard? Yes. Is it still enjoyable for people who love villainess trash manga? Hell yes.

@hedgemoney
exactly what you are looking for
https://mangadex.org/title/47286/beware-of-the-villainess

@Dommelien
define these "standards" because here I would say it is practically plagiarism. The only thing missing is that the original MC falls in love with the villainess, if it happens "we are on horseback" as they say in my country. (Which essentially means there's nothing missing)

Pretty much an average villainess manga. Reincarnated, chose to change the future and throughout their life they do not notice how things change... Not only that, the possible partners almost instantly fall in love with her. Yes, younger ones get attached to others easily, but still... It's chapter 2 and things are advancing at neck-breaking speed.
I'll read it for a bit more, but for now... It gets a 5/10. Average.

@Klauthzer0 Eh, most manga within a super popular genre are wildly based upon other manga within that genre, maybe that makes it slightly plagiarism but it's also just the way the world works - everyone gets inspired by things others have done, nothing is ultimately original anymore. If it was 100% the same as another it would bother me but as it is, I don't think it's that fully copying another manga. I'm honestly not even completely sure which other one you're referencing as there are multiple ones that are very similar, but I'm guessing Bakarina?

Anyways, I read a lot of shitty trash isekai as well because I just want more of the genre. I definitely enjoy the well-created, more original ones a lot more than the trash ones (like the one you recommended to someone else, I fucking would die for Melissa), but I'm desperate enough to read almost all of it.

OMG the second chapter just got worse T^T!!!
They're fighting over her like she's an object, that other guy decided on their marriage without her consent, the second one was so rude and literally insulted her yet he thinks he's such a genius, and the art...I don't even wanna talk about it...honestly....aah just the story is bad enough, but I guess for once both aren't to my liking so that's great, at least I won't miss it I guess 😭
...ugh honestly...T^T haa, I can't help but sigh at this disrespect, this is why I stopped reading shooting manga and only do the ones with isekai or reincarnation since at least the people are from our century or have a kind of knowledge that they're using so it's interesting, but harems and blatant sexism, might as well marry a freaking doll, neither of them actually knows who she is and here they are talking about love, this...haa, even Disney movies talk for at least a few minutes and are both okay about it, but here...I....I don't even want to say anything anymore, it's just terrible, I don't even wanna call this sexism cause it feels like they're just talking and not listening to any other living being, what is a fanfiction doing here? And this is JOSEI ??!!!!
OH MY GOD, I ONLY SAW THE TAG NOW, THIS IS JOSEI ??!!!! WTF I KNOW SHOJO'S THAT ARE WAY MORE MATURE AND MAKE MORE SENSE SO WTH ??!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread