In Another World, I'm Called: the Black Healer - Vol. 4 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
No. You are strained by the writer who created you into crying. The others should be crying in relief over having you back. The only reason you are crying yet again is because the writer like all writers want all dark-haired girls in fiction to cry at every opportunity.
Finally build up your HP instead of whining that you aren't while others are.

Dex-chan lover
Other heroes: I will definitely kill the Demon king
Weirdo heroes: I will definitely fuck/marry/replace the Demon King
This hero: I will definitely meet the Demon King and ask him to send me back to my world pretty please

Aggregator gang
2/3rds through
She finally acts a little serious🤦‍♂️
Still can't hear anyone saying uhm people have to die to send you where you want to go

not necessarily, I think the formula goes about x MP for the teleportation spell itself plus y MP per km/mile, so for humans with only a few hundred MP, they have to sacrifice all of it and dying in the process, even with a single teleportation to the next land, a strong demon like Gaarv with ten thousands of MP can do himself even twice with more than one people, no problem at all - so if the demon king has even more MP, he maybe can send her back with his powers alone

Dex-chan lover
If this was a shounen series, Reene's first priority would be to get personally stronger. Actually there's no way she wouldn't already be a lot stronger at this point. She's supposed to be a miracle individual, but actually her stats aren't that high. She has as much HP as a knight, which is nothing extraordinary, and her MP is at most 50% higher than a decently talented local mage's, which is hardly something you'd boast about because we are talking about quite low numbers absolutely speaking. The bunny-girl has twice as much MP as Reene, or maybe it was even more, and she's just a travelling merchant. Maybe a relatively important merchant, but still a merchant.

Users who are viewing this thread