In Another World, I'm Called: the Black Healer - Vol. 4 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
Reene, time for you to roll out your healing 'A' game cause it's a mad, mad, mad, mad world.

Faszinating, not only are there suspiciously many things similar to earth, the demon king needs a transmigrator periodically or he goes mad and the world ends? I'm very interested where this will go.
But why do i get the feeling this will end like the Dark Souls Rekindle the First Flame ending? (aka self-sacrifice to keep the world going)

Dex-chan lover
Y'know....there's a possible twist I've thought of for this sort of story.

If this 'fated person' is basically reincarnation of the same person to Earth, coming back and forth between the two worlds bringing the culture over each time.

It'd explain why the church here is just like Christian one, the earlier reincarnations was Christian or something like that.

And then, when they're over here, ever slowly they becomes THE fated person, the first personality.
It's nothing too sudden, just ever minor things.

Like the way they act, the words they use, slowly, subtly, and the 'dream' make them sympathize ever more to the demon king.

But then when they finally meet, the girl start to feel a strange sense of longing for him.
BUT, then she came to herself, and logically thought 'no wait, why am I suddenly in love with this guy or something when it's our FIRST TIME MEETING!?'

Then suddenly she start to notice all the subtle changes that happened, become afraid of 'who' she is anymore.
The demon king tries to call her 'old' name.

Which cause her to snap "I AM NOT HER!", blurt out her personal history, then escape.
Then he will be the one to go to her and call her name properly this time then go from there.

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123 ya know...when i think madness, i don't think 300. i think Soul Eater-Madness. because they're so good at making insanity look good, it became the standard for insanity in mangas to compare with

Dex-chan lover
Interesting. I can't think of any other Isekai that call Christianity by name. Moreover, they address how it's actually kinda weird for entirely different world, with its different culture and history, to have similar church traditions as our world did centuries ago.

It would at least make sense if the Abrahamic God was universal across worlds, but even that doesn't really happen.

Contributor
I wonder if we only have 1 religion on earth, will this humanity become better or worse mmm...

They should have picked someone else to be the heroine of this story. Reene sucks. Not only is she hung up on going back but she's so fucking hung up on going back it's irritating the fuck outta me! This bitch is stubborn! And not in a good way!

Users who are viewing this thread