In Another World, I'm Called: the Black Healer - Vol. 7 Ch. 45

uhhh... it doesn’t matter whether or not she accepts it though. if she tries anything, noche would probably just erase her, right?

Double-page supporter
@mangolover But we need some bs reason to have some drama, now don't we? And by we, I mean the author and/or publisher.

Aggregator gang
yeah as much as I do like this manga the fact that drama keeps happening to "hurt" the MC when she is literally the only thing keeping the walking talking world reset button from going off nuking everything and everyone thinks nah he won't do even though he was going to til he found out she was a thing but I guess drama genre manga needs drama.

okay its kinda weird that a species that puts such stock on the soulmate thing doesnt seem to understand how it works?

theres no candidates theres no choice theres no whatever

they literally are soulmates and without her he will go insane. unless im forgetting something from a chapter i read months and months and months ago.

well, theres nothing especially wrong with the chapter, i guess at some point i stopped being as invested in the series as i was, so i could only focus on how everything this demon girl says about a subject she supposedly knows about is wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Oof! Though that being said, you really didn't expect that? I mean is it not obvious that Noche really into her? Or is it that thing one would call "in denial"?

also imagine being verbally BTFO by an overly sheltered pampered man child

was funny

@CivilSky, what you said about the soulmates and the demons is completely right, thing is just, that her father (the former demon king) never found his soulmate and had a harem and still remained sane, so viola just grew up with the thinking that she could do the same as her mother did - not being the soulmate but still stand by demon kings side and keeping him sane

Contributor
nooooooooooo boring stupid drama that ends either with her death or the two becoming friends...

Dex-chan lover
I'm rooting for Viola. Between her and Noche, who do you think is the bigger yandere? Here is a hint: One already wiped out an entire castle. If Viola somehow manages to drive MC off or even kill her, so that MC decides to return to earth or is forced to, she'll be finally free of the grasp of the demon lord. Too bad for her friends in the new world, but I fear worse for our MC if she stays.

Edited hours later: @Lan: "didn’t she literally already have the choice to go back and she chose to stay?"
Yepp, but she may call Gaia any moment (she has one call) and tell him "I wanna be outta here". That's why MC might decide on her own to leave. But we all know she'll use it to undo something or save people or something other lame. Ohhhh, I know. Proceed to be the Soulmate of Noche, score those thousands of years of live and let Gaia assassinate Noche! *BAM* Savage and not lame.

Lan

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix didn’t she literally already have the choice to go back and she chose to stay?

Dex-chan lover
@Lan
@Qelix
when the MC met with Gaia several chapters back she was offered the chance to go back to earth if she wanted to, but since she will go back to the exact moment she disappeared, and if memory serve, with no memories from after she was transferred there when she dies in this world he advised her to live in this world fully and enjoy herself, as to how the world works, she'll be able to live a few hundred years on her own, and if she do go thru the soulmate ritual with Noche they both will share life, meaning she'll die when he dies, so instead of a few hundred years she'll live few to several thousand years.

if Viola kills the MC or even so much as harm her, Viola and anyone involved is fucked, Noche blew up a entire castle with no fucks given about the innocent lives in it because of what the king and a very select few did to the MC, if someone was to outright kill the MC it's not hard to imagine what Noche would do in response.

Viola is just another antagonist thrown in to the mix to spice up the story a little.

my prediction is the series will end with the MC finally hooking up with Notche, perhaps have children, and in the very end, die happy after living a long full filling life, the very last page will probably be her dying, waking up on the street where she was nabbed and just keep walking as if nothing ever happened.

Wow... The 'obviously up to no good with a reason to be the antagonist' NPC is plotting against the MC...
WHAT.
A.
FUCKING.
SHOCK.

Users who are viewing this thread