In Another World, I'm Called: the Black Healer - Vol. 7 Ch. 45

Dex-chan lover
"in addition to my daughter of gaia title" Wasn't there a whole thing like 30 chapters ago about how she WASN'T a daughter of gaia, people just thought she was. Was that perception able to turn it into an actual title or something? Did the talk do it? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills either way.

liliam stop! she's already dead! 🤣

sigh honestly Reene a guy who spent majority of his hundreds of years life indoors in isolation can do mind games better than you... step up 😷

B*tch u don’t have to agree with it just f*ck off, swear this girl has no shame smh she was legit dissing her in front of her face like she wasn’t even there and then just goes running off when she’s proven wrong and on top of that isn’t she supposed to be like her lady in waiting? So like tf u think u is b*tch? Get ur ass of that imaginary pedestal 🤨🙄

It's a sin this Liliam was under wraps for 200 years; he's hilarious!!! And while he's socially underdeveloped, he's still an adult; he's not clueless on everything.

Aggregator gang
Well saw that coming from when she made her first appearance. Now it's just going to be a countdown to see who takes out the trash

Double-page supporter
Liliam, you rock! Keep going, I love it. 🤣🤣
Your words are slapping her in the face. Lol.

I'm really glad Liliam has became an ally.

This girl is so ignorant, for a being who has been alive for about 1000 years, she is very stupid, her selfish personal feelings aside, the facts are, 1. It's not even a thing about choose or not, renne and all soulmates are born as the other half of the demon queen/kings, there is only one and it's unchangeable, they can't just be replaced from the start, 2. It's not a question of whether she accepts it or not, because there's not even a choice to begin with, without renne, noche can't live anymore, 3. The same way as demon queen/kings are a medium balance that exist to keep the word working, the soulmates exist to help them live longer, from the start, without renne, either noche would be death by now or the word and every single being would have been wipe out and gaia would be in the process of restarting everything, if anything ever happen to renne, its the same as harming noche. For a demon folk who have a VERY DEEP knowlgde about how the word and demons work, how can she be so stupid ?

Users who are viewing this thread