In Another World, I'm Called: the Black Healer - Vol. 7 Ch. 45

Dex-chan lover
@AbyssalMonkey
Yeah, shield hero’s original ending was certainly more in line with the tone and themes of the story. However, shoehorning a happy golden ending where it doesn’t belong is also detrimental to the story as well. I couldn’t believe Game of Thrones when the remaining Starks basically got everything on a silver platter while Dany got shanked after turning into fantasy Hitler.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Im late to the party as usual. Is black healer finally back? This is one of my favorite stuff here. SHOWER US WITH UPDATES MIGHTY TRANSLATOR SAMA!

Also idiot Demon King (who can't even kill one person right. He had ONE JOB!) + idiot Yandere (who thinks going against the MC after the Demon King did that) . I am surprised the world hasn't already ended.

@Sep10trion @AbyssalMonkey

I don't think the 'golden ending' was what the shieldbro guys truly wanted. As in, i don't think its a bad ending/golden ending problem. I think its more the abruptness and lameness of the villain winning on top of the villain being an epic hate sink since ch 1. I mean they literally threw this ending into our faces. Spoiler alert obviously.
"I have been alive this whole time because I am a Goddess Tehe☆Pero! Now take my ultimate attack that can pierce through all defenses!" 99999999 dmg*
Then shieldbro woke up in the real world with his future wife.

There are bad endings, there are axed endings, then there is this fk all endings.

Now, now, I have to say, Liliam savage there. No mercy at all.

And I absolutely loved it.

Aggregator gang
Ah yet another character who thinks they own the person they love. "I won't accept this" as if it's any of her business. Let's wait for Noche to fuck her up I guess lmao

Dex-chan lover
The pose in the picture was different from the pose she was holding...looks like she didn't even need to pose.

Liliam is... actually kinda pretty like a pretty female side character with all those poses? and his clapbacks are really on point and his tone is sassy he's like a GBF to Reene lol
About that bish, she just wanna "own" Noche instead of caring how Noche feels about her I guess, though I kinda get where her jealousy came from though, imagine if you've been chasing after someone for 700 freaking years loyally and patiently then suddenly one day a random person appears and got all their attention. If anyone could not handle and sort out their own emotions and feelings well then they could likely end up like that too.

@1234muse

She sure doesn't act like it lol and we still have yet to see her use magic against enemies with that Blessing of the Demon king buff she got so long ago

Dex-chan lover
@CivilSky without his name he will go insane. After that things are fine except for her not being able to find love. Seems like if the demon king and the one who names are the same gender they are fated with a non romantic love and bond. There was a chapter where they went over past demon kings. There was one with two males and they married twins I think and all lived in the demon castle too I think

Like when the painter asks you to stay in an awkward pose for days... but just draw what he wants and the models are almost optional.

Dex-chan lover
Oops. She cracked :/
It's so boring and pathetic how the writer wouldn't even allow his dark-haired heroine to figure out Viola's jealousy on her own. Do writers jerk off as they write stories in which dark-haired girls are depicted as just helpless victims of everything that happens around them?
Hey Reene. It's high time you stopped mucking about and finally started to power up.
But obviously to any mangaka - as opposed to anyone who wants to read a story they haven't read a million times before - it's more interesting to write something devoid of any originality and let Reene become an easy victim to Viola and that evil King who has to be saved by the Demon Lord.

Liliam best girl boy! I'm honestly reading more for him than MC at point since he sure does make things more interesting....

Users who are viewing this thread