In Another World, I'm Called: the Black Healer - Vol. 7 Ch. 48

I'm glad I haven't read the previous chapter until now. We have a cliffhanger now, but the last one was worse...

Dang, poor Noel 🙁
Viola is not right in the head. And spoiled. Bad combination.

not even death could cure this woman's stupidity, as the japanese would say. she must have inherited her father's insanity along with his body type if she thinks she's gonna survive this after all the warnings she's been given....

Dex-chan lover
Honeslty want Renee to kill her instead of the demon king

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if I want her dead, but I wouldn't object to having her arms bitten off and then casting her out into the wild.

Dex-chan lover
Once this is all over, Viola would probably receive something like a banishment or something (with her magic removed to boot). Maybe there's a possibility of death happening, but I feel like Reenee would stop the Demon lord or whoever from killing her.

Dex-chan lover
Last chapter I thought viola was just dumb this chapter I learned she's also freaking nuts, her entire plan is riding on mind breaking mc so she's more obedient to viola, there isn't a dam thing in her plan to stop noche from killing her as soon as mc is safe. Unless viola can bull shit her way out of this situation, she's 100% dead from the moment witnesses identified her

Dex-chan lover
I suppose Viola's whole family will lose their high positions. Not by getting kicked out by Noche, as Renee would likely not want that, but because they will resign by themselves out of utmost shame.

Supporter
I WILL drop if Viola isn’t dead by the end of this. No exile, no redemption. Just dead. Very, very dead.

Double-page supporter
Viola better get more than just a scolding. Selfish spoiled brat

Dex-chan lover
so there's magic that any demon can get their hands on, that can seal the magic of the most powerful human ever?

Honestly, before reading this chap, I couldn't fully deny the spoilers with
Renee begging Noche to forgive Viola. She's spoiled af but psychologically, she's beyond broken once Noche denies her. Her siblings at the same time will have to bear some of her punishments and while its because of their spoiling that she was brought up this way, then we can spare some idiotic forgiveness end, just banishment with sealed magic is enough. But all change if Noel gets SEVERELY injured next chap, kill that delusional b*tch

knowing how the MC and FMC behaves in this type of manga, I bet she will be forgiven and not killed 😔

Users who are viewing this thread