In Another World, I'm Called: the Black Healer - Vol. 7 Ch. 48

Dex-chan lover
Huh. I guess she was always detached from reality, but...wow. In this case, I think she was just spoiled rotten.

Me

Dex-chan lover
That blood... bitch best not have hurt Noel. You don't hurt dogs, rule one of fiction.

Dex-chan lover
@ayosuaa i would have put it under a spoiler tag if it were true! 😔 i'm afraid i don't know, but given how isekai protags tend to be soooo forgiving, i'm pissed in advance for the inevitable LOL

@wolvenworks she got kidnapped and she's going to be sold off to do whatever they want or killed. i'm getting tired of nicey-nice isekai protags lol

"Only a light scolding" will probably come AFTER a painful death, but most probably Rene will just beg for her to be forgiven, sadly...

Dex-chan lover
@Suckerforshipping Ah jeez, had no idea it was coming to a close, but sure enough, 48/49.

Doesn't feel like a series comin' in for the finish to me.

I hope that fcking girl got killed by Noche. I’m gonna be so mad if Renee tries to protect her… but that’s what she’s gonna do anyway lol

Double-page supporter
I won't get my hopes up that she's gonna be killed.
Noche destroyed Guzebahns whole castle, propably killing hundreds of people, but not the bastard-king himself.
And now - surprise, surprise - he came back for revenge.
Seems like their lifes are worth more than the lifes of bystanders, just because they make MCs life miserable and because "plot".

I don't think Noel will kill the demon lady, just for a strength difference. But i do believe she wont get out scot-free even if she is the former demon kings daughter and can use dimensional magic. She almost caused the current demon king to go insane and potentially end the world... Well, if she does go free i'm done atleast.

Contributor
Viola thinks she's going to get away with this. How cute.

Wow, Viola sure is ONE DUMBASS BITCH... Dude literally destroyed a capital for this girl but you really think he gonna let you off for messing with her??? What kinda halfwit bimbo are ya? You got chosen not because yer special or whatever other no-base bullshit ya got in yer hollow melon, but bc yer the only female gorilla with free time in the immediate vicinity.

This stupid b*tch who tf do u think u are? Do u think anybody’s gonna give af who ur daddy is when u pulled a stupid stunt like this u spoiled rotten immature brat! Noche plz kill her ass or at least cripple her for life and exile her stupid*ss! Damn she really gettin on my nerves, I swear if she hurts Noel, MC better whoop some pompous, brainless, no-good harpy that brings shame to elven kind on a universal basis!! Fuk off u MEGA THOT!!

Renee: Aight i think im just gonna Chill today

Viole: "i know the demon lord destroyed a Capitol for her, but my daddy was the previous demon king he wont hurt me"

Viole after: *Shocked Pikachu face*

Y’all I found the raw version of the next chapter and I’m scared, I thinks it’s the final one 😱 [Warning for ADS]

https://loveheaven.net/read-isekai-de-kuro-no-iyashi-te-tte-yobarete-imasu-raw-chapter-49.html

Double-page supporter
@Nimeri Only reason the king didn't die when Noche nuked his capital was because he wasn't there. Noche had every intention of killing the king. Only reason he didn't continue to go after him after he found out he was still alive was because A) the insignificant pebble wasn't worth his time now that Renee was safe and B) Noche not only kept someone he believed he could trust and could protect Renee without making her feel smothered, he also reinforced the castle and the city Renee was in with multiple barriers. The whole reason he had Viola stay near her to begin with was because of her Spacial Magic. Should anything go awry the two of them could just teleport away instantly before the enemy can react. Problem is, Viola is too much of a jealous bitch to be trusted and Noche couldn't recognize that, nor could anyone else for that matter apparently.

Users who are viewing this thread