In Another World, I'm Called: the Black Healer - Vol. 7 Ch. 49

im forgot where i read but i think i already read this chapter? haha anyway thankyou for the last chapter!!!

Thanks for the effort, altho I do see that this chapter feel rushed, but the translation made it even more hard understand.

Dex-chan lover
And the wild Axeman strikes again, maybe hold it up for 1 or 2 more chapters to wrap thing up.

Dex-chan lover
Your choice of a waifu was terribly bad dude. Never stick your dick in crazy.

You did a lot of good by translating the ultimate chapter of this manga.

First off, thank you Murdoch Scans for the translation and update. Next, omg that ended so abruptly T_T

Group Leader
@blablablub It's the elf ears man.

Also about the axed comments, not sure if it was the publisher, or the fact that the artist wanted to start a new series (which began when this ended). But yeah, it's dead.

Thank you for finishing this serious, it was such a pain being so close to an ending yet not getting it.

Dex-chan lover
>the end
that's how it ends? what a fucking abrupt ending, we had a big kidnapping plot and the king that kidnapped and was about to rape MC before was finally caught but nothing was made off it and it all just wraps up in one chapter with a bow on top.
also wtf LN you literally stopped translating 1 chapter before the end? really? you couldn't have picked a shittier timing.

This manga had some decent moments and it probably deserved a slightly better ending, but I'm glad it's over.

Thanks for the translation attempt. It was kind of understandable.

Thanks for the translation! I'm almost sure that this one was canceled, because there was so much to explain and the story ended in an unusual way.
And I'm sorry to inform you but your Waifu is a jealous and selfish bitch

Dex-chan lover
My god do I hate L whatever scans more than ever xd Thank you for picking up the torch and finishing this series!

It's a bit upsetting they drop it at the last chapter, I understand it's a lot of work but ... one ... last ... chapter ...
Thank you for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread