In Another World, I'm Called: the Black Healer - Vol. 7 Ch. 49

Fed-Kun's army
I would've prefered if we saw them die of old age, getting the FL back to her world and the demon king reincrnated thn this "I'm going out" ending

After rereading 47-49 They did us so dirty handing us half the number of pages as previous chapters and then have it mostly be blank space.

Whenever a series like this ends, I always feel like I'm becoming my mother when she's screaming at me "where are my grandkids!?"

I FUCKING LOVE YOU TYSM FOR THIS CHAPTER MWA XOXOX
ending feels a bit rushed but I enjoyed this story overall, love some good shoujo pandering

Terribly abridged I do say, why oh author, oh why did it end so abruptly in the manga but goes on much farther in the web novel and published light novel both. I applaud this story and hope that many can enjoy this romantic plot in the future as forgone for the future of the series.

Crazy that it was dropped right before the last chapter 😂 so thank you SO MUCH for this! Very appreciated 💕

Dex-chan lover
Leaving translations aside, story was so damn rushed in just one chapter haha, such shame.

Fed-Kun's army
not the best tl, but thanks anyway
really sad dropping one chapter before end.. maybe they dropped it because that demon-girl was killed... she was crazy, but beauty 😁

Double-page supporter
filthy degenerate you went right for the elf waifu thats why she had to die

Thank you for finishing this manga, tbh I forgot about it after all this time. 😅

This was another manga dropped by LHT huh...

Dex-chan lover
the axe might be too huge for me to actually see it. but thanks for that final chapter!

Your waifu was trying to kill the doggo's owner because waifu was obsessed with boning her uncle (or close enough) and the uncle was only interested in doggo's owner. Waifu refused to take the L and then tried to murder his soul mate. Her uncle is basically God Incarnate and a yandere so she pretty much knew she was doomed to getting killed. She justified it by convincing herself that she was the backup ho if the soul mate never arrived.

Contributor
Btw for those who can't read moonrunes the last 2 lines are
"I'll continue to live here"

Thanks for finishing it!

Honestly thought that last picture was going to be of hr pregnant as I scrolled down..

It was enough to understand, thank you. Didn't realize the psychos dropped it with 1 chap left.

Group Leader
@Pika yeh someone pointed it out in the main comments thread and I fixed it.

@Paradoxicull SURE she may have tried to enslave the MC, SURE she may have tried to kill the demon king, SURE she may have tried to kill the doggo... But she had cute ears, so she couldn't have been that bad!

@aberdeus I don't see any catgirls, so elves are the best option.

Fed-Kun's army
@mmscans

The translation 10/10 considering you were doing it blinded, I almost didn't get the names BUT those are details so yeah thanks a lot for the translation :D

as for the waifu yeah not a bad choice, she was cute and a bitch, as in competent, strong and absolutely scary please dont kill me

Users who are viewing this thread