In Another World, I'm Called: the Black Healer - Vol. 7 Ch. 49

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Is this seriously the last chapter? They fkin axed THIS?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation. It was a bit rushed, but nice overall. Clever plan to get the jewel back too.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation!
Its really rushed author san...

Can totally see why the previous group didn't feel it necessary to finish the final chapter. Can also get the feeling about why the publisher axed.

The series started off as a typical isekai adventure that felt rather good until at some point it was entirely and completely taken over by romance and internal dilemma about losing the emotional connection to her past. All normal adventure and discovery of powers plot traits got dropped fast at some point in the middle.

@mmscans wow, so you just skimmed through and translated it! That’s quick! Astonishingly quick! I appreciate the translation, it’s good to see it to the conclusion!
But might I add, this was soo predictable! But she acted like such a “damsel in distress”, counting on her “hero” to come save her! That took the fun out of it! Sure, that seemed like a perfect fairy tale ending! She got married ‘n all! But did she really stopped working and helping(healing) people? Stopped being a black healer? STOPPED WORKING AFTER GETTING MARRIED! That’s the worst idea! A girl should always be independent & self-reliant!
😭 I used to be so impressed with her when she helped people out & healed them 😭

@NougatFromOrbit
What do you need to know? Names of the characters are :- FMC- Kanzaki Misuzu/Kanzaki Reene, her (now) husband- Noche (name given & used by Misuzu), Noel her familiar cum pet (a demon), Gaia-the god of the world! Any other name you’d like to know? I’m sure you remember Voila, and her brother & sister that came after her (since she just recently came to the story)
More about characters & story :-
Noche - Name given by Misuzu, he didn’t had a name before, the king of demons, the only entity the world relies on next to god, who is driven to madness every few centuries, can only be calmed by ‘the fated one’, when turns the demon king totally insane, he dies! Without one the world can’t survive, next demon lord is born(?) something like that!
Kanzaki Misuzu- introduced herself as Reene in this dimension, the given name holds a lot of power, so hiding her real name sure helped her out a lot! She became “the black healer” because of her awesome isekai powers! She’s the current demon king’s (noche’s) “fated one”
Without her he will be driven to madness, making a mess of him, but with her by his side, his lifespan will increase considerably & vice versa, her life will be long due to partnership with him, so she had a dilemma when presented with his offer, she just wanted to go back, but Gaia , the god told her she will go back to her own world when she dies in this one.
because she’s so important to him, and trouble always chases after her, Noche appointed a bodyguard to Misuzu, “Voila” the previous demon king’s daughter and the little sister of 2 of his advisors/ (there was some other term for it, I forgot). How ironic as she was the one that got her into more trouble!
This Voila wanted to be demon king’s wife/mistress she was not only jealous of Misuzu, a mere human(in her eyes), she was making her beloved demon king court her, Follow her around, do her bidding, for Viola this was ‘the heights of impertinence’! Voila was always treated as a VIP and doted upon as she’s the youngest daughter of previous demon king, so she took it for granted and thought she could do anything and nothing will happen to her. Also she totally underestimated what Misuzu meant to Noche! And Dun dun dun the most predictable ending as you read!

it started as a really nice isekai but idefk what's happening. though it is the most perfect place to end although they could've should us the kids and her returning back to her old world

thanks for the last chapter

Thank you so much for taking this on and completing it!
But also what an unsatisfactory ending, it's almost like the author was told the series was gonna get axed and needed to wrap it up in two/three chapters.

Still glad I finished it, but man it was a wild ride

Dex-chan lover
uwu;;;;; thank you for translating the conclusion! its a bit of a eeeeeh ending but at least we got to see it ;^;

Dex-chan lover
...Not to be rude, but that was a little choppy ending.

We could see that it was a rush job, but we are happy that it has ended.

Started the series with the heroine being OP, ended the series being an eternal damsel in distress w/ serial kidnaping incidents left and right.

Supporter
Anyone else felt like:

tenor.gif

Thanks for the translation btw

It's totally sad to read manga with this kind of rushed ending
Now I'm afraid my other fav going to end up like this too ;n;
Also thank you for your hard work

Users who are viewing this thread