In Another World, I'm Called: the Black Healer - Vol. 7 Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the final chapter! You did just fine.

Yeah, this was a rush epilogue, but that's fine. Abridged version of the ending tells what we need for closure more or less. Felt the heavy cut of the axe here.

Dex-chan lover
Forgot this series existed, damn though the previous group really dropped it one from the end? Well thanks for that.

Dex-chan lover
Meh, should have ended after the first meeting with the god.

Dex-chan lover
yeah i agree, that ending was abrupt as hell, and it makes no sense as to why LHT just dropped the ball before the goal post.

I was really surprised to see that this was the last chapter since I saw no sign of the series ending so soon based on the previous chapter.

This series started off great but quickly went downhill for me after all that demon lord stuff. Nevertheless, thank you to all the groups and individuals who helped to translate this series. I think it's good to end it earlier rather than drag it on forever, but the ending could have been better. It definitely felt a little rushed, or even unplanned.

Thanks for the translation. I liked this one but the heck happens.....Even I got confused in this chapter lol

Aggregator gang
I've learned not to get too attached to these novel adaptations, but even by that standard this was an abrupt ending. Even if they only published one more chapter, giving the epilogue some room to breathe, that would have made a big difference.

Oh well....

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for finishing it out at least, this shit gets cancelled so quick that i think the mangaka has to figure out how to wrap it up in a week or two. at least this made sense within the context of the story and the fixed machine translations read well enough.

Dex-chan lover
So upset this got canned. Thank you Translator-san for finishing this up for us.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for finishing this up! Not my favorite ending by any means but it's nice to have closure.

Users who are viewing this thread