In Another World, I'm Called: the Black Healer - Vol. 7 Ch. 49

Double-page supporter
YIKES that felt bad oh man why did it have to get axed

Dex-chan lover
@Qayin I've seen the Axe get overturned though, and there are times when the series is reincarnated into another magazine too.

Dex-chan lover
The out if context translation was funny. Rip tl waifu, should've read a few chapter back to see she was a total b*tch.

Aggregator gang
Having read the LHT version, it's even clearer that this translation is... not great.

Lately a lot of groups need a kick on the butt to upload the chapters they've already translated. It's seriously annoying.
This translation is okay-ish, but apart from lost content there were too many typos. Anyway, thx for letting us read the last chapter))))

Why is this axed? Its a good story makes no sense ? I hate it when garbage boring manga's get like 100+ chapters with worse possible ending. Then we have a good manga that is axed fast

well i was thinking of translating the final chapter. good that someone else did it. In typical fashion LH has immediately released their own version shortly after someone else translated a manga they dropped >.>

anyway it's a shame that this got axed, and as a result we have an unsatisfactory ending. but oh well....

Thank god it is over.
Man, the story took a real nose-dive in the last arcs. Also, I hate how Renee turned from an independent character to total useless and dependent on everyone for anything. For example, in this chapter she says that she had another character heal her wounds. Why the fuck didn´t she just do it herself?! She is super in healing magic, even the title of the manga calls her a "healer". But no, she apparently forgot about that.
That used to be one of my favourites isekais at the start. Otherwise, I wouldn´t have lasted to the end.

Dex-chan lover
I gotta be honest I really started feeling like this manga was a chore past a certain point. Oh well I hope better isekai a come along in the future.

Supporter
Would have been so much better if the author had just scrapped the demon king and his entire arc completely and actually focused on her being a healer, go on expeditions like Saintess Isekai, maybe shack up with one of the knights.

@MinecraftNoob it wasnt another character, mamoru-kun is what she calls the jewel in her necklace that has a bunch of spells to protect her
but yeah, i trotally agree.. at first it was one of my favorites too but after a while it all started to get pretty meh :(

Dex-chan lover
Not surprising it got axed, things went downhill fast once the demon king was introduced and Reene became a complete damsel in distress .

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else feel that was kinda rushed? Anyway, thanks for the translation/upload.
:edit: Oh, it was an axe job? That explains it.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, totally agree that the whole demon king thing kinda sucked the life out of this series

Thanks for the translation, I have to agree that the LH translation quality is way better, but everybody got the gist of what happened.
Good job and keep up!

Fed-Kun's army
That ending was meh. And the series just went downhill really like everyone else has said. Oh well. Glad to check this off my reading list now.

Double-page supporter
Wow, that ending was really sudden, but I'm glad she's happy. :') (Kinda wanted to see some babies...)

Thanks for the upload.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much for the translation and hard work!!

Like really LHTranslation? Stopped translating on the last chapter and waiting 6 months to translate it? That isn't very cash money of you...
Thank you other translater-san for finishing it! 😆

It was a really rushed end and it couldn't have been fun to translate it.
Whatever happens to Noel? The black dog? He is hurt and then we never see him again. Not cool artist-san... Not cool...

Aggregator gang
Wow, they did us dirty with that rushed ending. It's like the artist just pick turn certain major last plot point and cramped that into one chapter.
~"DISAPPOINTED!!"
All I can say is I somewhat enjoyed the journey till this point atleast.

Users who are viewing this thread