In Another World, I'm Called: the Black Healer - Vol. 7 Ch. 49

fUsq0Y9,png

Looks like the manga got canceled, and decided to summarize a bunch of LN content at once. lol.

Dex-chan lover
@mmscans
Huh so you like yanderes? At least Mirai Nikki got a happy end for the yandere. And the cheap copy of Mirai Nikki (where the yandere got a child from of the manwhore MC).

that's it? that's the ending? damn.
anyway thank you for the release! at least i know it's ending now lol

Got the axe, huh? Can't imagine why else it would end in such a rushed manner, but oh well. Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Whelp, that was underwhelming. Thanks for letting us finally pull the plug on this one.

Dex-chan lover
They really dropped this on the last chapter?

So not only they dropped it but also removed the other chapters from this site?
I mean, the chapters still there but no page loads.

The ending was rushed so this manga was axed.
Still nice cute story.

Thnx for the TL!

I was really surprised when I saw that this has ended. It felt that there was more story to tell. Maybe it doesn't end here in the light novel?

Dex-chan lover
I hate that we need someone else to step in for LHtranslation to upload a clearly already complete chapter.

Also this axed ending sucked balls.

@Glomoro thanks, but I was trying to add a picture of a Screenshot from my Personal Computer.

I don't have an imgur account, and I don't feel like using my deviant art account because I forgot my password.

Dex-chan lover
@Azurekite1 A direct upload option isn't available on here afaik for this purpose. But you don't really need your own account somewhere to use the img tags. A link taken from a Google image search will work just as well, generally speaking. The trade off is that you have zero control over whether that image link will remain active or not. The host could delete it for whatever reason, you'll never know about it unless someone pings you to ask what it was, and by then perhaps you forgot.

Users who are viewing this thread