In Another World, I'm Called: the Black Healer - Vol. 7 Ch. 49

Supporter
Why would it get dropped on the LAST chapter smh

better than nothing but I feel like it could've been better, wtf LH it's the LAST chapter

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for finishing the series.
And the previous translators also left his other name as "purple soul" so that was the correct decision.

Thank you thank you thank you for translating this chapter
Ive been wondering how things would finish for so long omg

Honestly that was a rushed chapter and for reals there was a lot of cramming to clean up the end (where did noel go like ??? PUPPP??)

But yeah at the end of the day thankully she didnt leave the demon king omg

Twas a good enough run fam
And thank you again for translating the last chap 😭🙏🙏🙏

0/10 that lady friend of hers didnt get a background appearance in the final chapter 0/10 ruined

Contributor
Thanks for the translation, you can't rely on LH, they ALWAYS beg for donations & claims that they are low on finance since like....2018??? even when they have the volume raws

And they drop any manga that doesn't bring enough donations

Contributor
And for those who are wondering, the artist decided to make his/her own manga, so yeah, if you feel the rush, that's the reason

@RZ_117 they dropped almost everything coz leader is bc with irl stuffs irc... you can check their discord to see their announcement

normally they post 2-3 chapters a day on their site or you could also check on mangadex timestamp

Thank you so much, you're an angel! Yes, Purple Soul was right. I only noticed four minor things:
1) "I"ll come back to you" >> "It'll come back to you", meaning, the necklace the demon king enchanted
2) His name is Noche and it's accidentally "Noel-chan" (the dog is called Noel and he was on the previous pages)
3) He wasn't an orphan but he did grow up without parents.
4) Misuzu uses the alias "Renee", not "Lian"

But other than these (and we can just "put it in the right place" in our heads), it was great! Thank you so much for giving us closure! <3

Even though this was unexpected, that there was only one chapter remaining. Reading the comments, I see what happened (but the publisher could've gotten another artist, then). Many things remained unresolved and truthfully, it could've ended when Misuzu first met Noche, but then we had Noel growing, the whole conspiracy with the... princess and that fallen king and then the conflict with the curch and the relationships Misuzu had in town, they all had more stories in them.
Well, it's a bit bittersweet. But thank you.

Would be great if the novel was fully released.

Thanks so much for doing the last chapter!

Also, I have to say, your side comments kinda made the chapter more fun hahaha I could feel the confusion through the screen!

Dex-chan lover
It was a-ok, at least I can read the ending. These are the good snipes

the group bosses are saying that we will be adding our own version of this chapter.

damn it, I still can't figure out how to add a pic to a comment from my home computer. 😥

Much thanks for translating something you had no idea on! It helps bring closure for a long journey that started a couple years ago when this first started being translated. :)

Dex-chan lover
@Azurekite1 I present to you, an image of how to add an image
cJGRVkH.png

Which, in a perfect world I would've made sure the link used in the image would be its own link, but that wasn't going to happen too easily if at all and because I tried, the URL goes to nothing at all. Maybe I'll remake this someday and have the image link go to something complete ridiculous like this.

Mate that ending was way to fucking quick, We barely met the 8 sages, barely explores any other kingdoms, the elf ladies arc went from 0 to fucking 100 so fucking fast and ended SO FUCKING FAST

At least it has an ending... Shitty but its rare to see

Thank you for translating the last chapter. It felt so rushed, but at least it’s a good ending.

Users who are viewing this thread